napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinking about joining the air national guard

stets

I'm 26 turning 27 and thinking about joining the air national guard after summer. Is anybody currently in the air guard? Should I already start the process of joining? How long does it take? Do you guys like it?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That'd be pretty amazing my friend, I wish you nothing but the best...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 26 turning 27 and thinking about joining the air national guard after summer. Is anybody currently in the air guard? Should I already start the process of joining? How long does it take? Do you guys like it?

If it's something that interests you, I say go for it brother

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I was active duty air force. are you going for a full time position or just traditional guard?
Just traditional guard. I have a full time federal job already. Just looking for the benefits and maybe advance to something fun

well it never hurts to go ask questions just be aware of the pitfalls, they will tell you whatever you want to hear. do you have a certain job in mind that you want to do?

Rock you are so right about that, they will tell you anything and everything...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well it never hurts to go ask questions just be aware of the pitfalls, they will tell you whatever you want to hear. do you have a certain job in mind that you want to do?
I have no clue. Yes I've heard recruiters don't tell you all the good details of things or what I could apply for because they only want to fill the spots needed

yep tell you oh you cant have this job or it will take 2 years for that job to open but you can go open mechanics and end up doin some bullshit you hate. and please don't be a cop you want to talk about bullshit ass work military cop sucks standing at a fucking gate checkin id's

yep tell you oh you cant have this job or it will take 2 years for that job to open but you can go open mechanics and end up doin some bullshit you hate. and please don't be a cop you want to talk about bullshit ass work military cop sucks standing at a fucking gate checkin id's
Lol! I've heard from multiple people that military police is the worst job ever because that's pretty much all they do

I wasn't a cop but I know plenty of them and crew chief jobs suck pretty bad too unless you are just passionate about working in shitty weather on airplanes. I was POL which is basically a glorified gas station attendant but we drove big green trucks that fueled planes. I fucking loved it and still but I had to retire the old boots

I wasn't a cop but I know plenty of them and crew chief jobs suck pretty bad too unless you are just passionate about working in shitty weather on airplanes. I was POL which is basically a glorified gas station attendant but we drove big green trucks that fueled planes. I fucking loved it and still but I had to retire the old boots
I kinda want to be an airplane mechanic

talk about a good brotherhood POL certainly has it, I just ran into one of my first supervisors from California that actually gave my nickname rock haven't seen him in 25 years but it was like we never left each other I can damn near go anywhere and if there is a POL guy I always have a place to stay and eat and all that its pretty cool

I kinda want to be an airplane mechanic

I mean its a cool job, but you want to know the truth go out to the base and talk to some crew chiefs fuck the recruiters talk to the people who do it

What is POL? My sisters ex bfs, brother is a air plane mechanic is the air guard and loves it. Makes good money she said. But we will see. I want something fun.

fuel airplanes, run the base gas station watch a lot of tv and bbq lol oh ya and drink like a fucking russian

Top Bottom