domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Test, EQ, Tbol & Sarms - Log

Test, EQ, Tbol & Sarms - Log

What’s up isarms family! It’s finally time for my 2nd cycle! Starting next week, I will begin my winter bulk (Test, Eq, Tbol & sarms) that will last 16 weeks...
    As some of you may know, I have been a member since June 2016, mostly reading and learning... Over the past few months I have started posting and contributing more to the forum, so I hope this will be an opportunity to get to know you all better!

My beginning stats are as follows:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 176-178 lbs
    Body fat: 9.2% (dexa scan)
    Supplements: Multi, Whey, Creatine, BCAA
    Previous cycles: Sarms cycle followed by 10 week test cyp 350mg
    Training experience: I used to be a swimmer at a professional level, so I’ve been training for the past 16 years. 5 years ago I switched to a more hypertrophic-style of training and I started hitting the gym regularly 4 times a week.

My first set of goals is to gain mass and strength. I would ultimately like to hit the 190lbs mark, but I’m not in a hurry and I’m going for some dry, lean gains. I’ve always thought this is a marathon, not a sprint and I definitely don’t want that puffy look I often see... that’s why I’m going with something like Eq and Tbol instead of wet compounds like Deca and Dbol.
    I had an amazing experience with sarms a few months ago and I then ran my first test cycle with great results. This time I decided to use both sarms and steroids.

Cycle layout:
    1-24: MK-677 25mg per day
    1-12: LGD-4033 10mg per day
    1-12: RAD140 20mg per day
    1-6: Tbol 60mg per day
    1-6: Tudca
    1-16: Test cyp 350mg per week
    1-16: EQ 800mg per week
    1-16: Aromasin 12.5mg E3D
    1-16: Cycle Assist

Pct 19-22:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Aromasin 12.5mg E3D
    MK2866 25mg per day
    GW 20mg per day

Gear is from Pharmacom; sarms and pct from Sarmsx. I’m running Aromasin every 3 days because I’ve found out that I’m a lot less prone to estrogen sides than most people... I considered running test at 500mg, but I had great results on my previous cycle with test at 350, so I don’t really see the need to run it any higher...

I will be posting my current diet and macros soon...can’t wait to start!

sounds like a great cycle and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KODA24; 10-02-2017 at 03:55 PM.

very very nice brother!! you are a prime example of someone that has studied, learned and done things the right way... im looking forward to this for so many reasons... clearly for you and you getting to exceed your goals but also for the positive impact you will have on others... im always here if you need me...

Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    sounds like a great cycle anbd you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Good luck bro.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    very very nice brother!! you are a prime example of someone that has studied, learned and done things the right way... im looking forward to this for so many reasons... clearly for you and you getting to exceed your goals but also for the positive impact you will have on others... im always here if you need me...
    Thanks brother, I really appreciate it

Looks great, in to follow!

This is perfectly setup from top to bottom. This is what proper planning and research looks like. Very nice bro.

I'll be following!

Awesome cycle man, I finished up the same one, minus the sarms, and had great results. Have fun man! I will say that the amount of oil I was pinning had me a little discouraged at first. Over 2ccs twice a week, but I quickly got used to it. Now I’m trying to get used to pinning such a small amount of oil for my measly trt dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice layout

Nice Preparation Gian, looking forward to following this and see how you progress.