PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Switching from arimidex to aromasin when you cruise.

Switching from arimidex to aromasin when you cruise.

Hi everyone I've been running arimidex during cycle and i wanna switch to aromasin for a bit of my cruise to make sure I'm covered for the rebound aspect.
    How long in the cruise should i run aromasin for? Or should i just run arimidex for a bit longer.
    Thanks for all your help in advance

Quote Originally Posted by davealexis2000 View Post
    Hi everyone I've been running arimidex during cycle and i wanna switch to aromasin for a bit of my cruise to make sure I'm covered for the rebound aspect.
    How long in the cruise should i run aromasin for? Or should i just run arimidex for a bit longer.
    Thanks for all your help in advance
    It depends on what you were running on cycle. Normally I'd run it about two weeks after last injection then drop it. But everyone is different and depends on your cycle

You only get rebound when you stop Arimidex so if you never stop you won't get it. Rebound is mostly for people who PCT.

i would go with at least 2-3 weeks of aromasin...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It depends on what you were running on cycle. Normally I'd run it about two weeks after last injection then drop it. But everyone is different and depends on your cycle
    Thanks bro i was running test and anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    You only get rebound when you stop Arimidex so if you never stop you won't get it. Rebound is mostly for people who PCT.
    That's true thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i would go with at least 2-3 weeks of aromasin...
    Thanks bro. I will do that

no problem