napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supplements

rockjocks

Banned
Been following and reading alot in these forums and Ive gotten some really great advice so far. Ultimately the best advice Ive gotten lead me to the realization that I need to maximize my efforts and push myself to the fullest extent before using anything like Test or the "healthier" alternative of sarms. Im simply not ready. Ive implemented a diet and Im workin it. Its hard. Counting my calories and planning every meal. Told my wife its for the best because its solved the age old question "What do you wanna eat?" and the reply of "It doesnt matter, Or Whatever you want" Its also become obvious that I will have to use supplements to help, but man there are alot to chose from and alot that have "this is the best" kind of reviews. I have purchased Nitro tech gold, because ive used it and I like it. Also some tongkat ali and a multivitamin that has extra omega 3's and other addys for joint health since I will be lifting heavier than what im used to eventually and Im 34 so, why not. Id like to hear from you guys, the tried and true warriors of weight lifting, what your recommendations are. I know there is no substitute for good healthy clean eating and Im not averting from that, just wanna know if theres anything that can complement it.

I'm not real big on supplements but I do use protein powder, BCAAs and Creatine. Supplements are so minor in the grand scope of things. Diet really is over 90% of it and that's where you should put the main part of your focus, along with your training of course

I only take protein powder, not often, and orange triad multi (great) and fish oil. Like Rick said, the vast majority should be covered in your diet.

Believe in the unbelievable.

Aye, another Controlled Labs fan... They have been my favorite supplement company since they first hit the market over a decade ago. Good choice, bro.

bcaa's and glutamine are a staple you should always have on hand, along with whey... beyond that, its really up to your goals and needs... for instance, i take flax oil everday because it has certain things i need that benefit me... for you, if you want test boosting without steroids then tongkat is likely your best option.. its all about what you need... i like alpha lipoic acid and i also use dandelion root because it eliminates water naturally... it just depends on you though brother... i would always make sure you get plenty of b complex vitamins especially 6 and 12...

I use BCAAs and protein powder. I also take vitamins D3, b12 and CoQ10 every morning. Keep working that diet and push hard in the gym.
Also you need to be sure that you are getting enough sleep. I see so many guys who are working the hell out of every part of their plan and only getting 5-6 hrs a night. You recover while you sleep!

As noted, diet is going to be key here bud. Supplements are great but remember they are only "supplemental" towards your nutrition. Personally, I just use a multi, fish oil, protein, bcaas, creatine, and glutamine. No need to go crazy with supps. Simple is good.

Food (lots of chicken, eggs, fish), milk, raw eggs, I do use a mass gainer as I care less about being lean. I took RR's advice and use the mirror to gauge things and have since learned how to say fukkit in at least 4 more languages as long as I look good to two ppl... me and me lmao.

I'm not real big on supplements but I do use protein powder, BCAAs and Creatine. Supplements are so minor in the grand scope of things. Diet really is over 90% of it and that's where you should put the main part of your focus, along with your training of course

Same here. I would add glutamine possibly. I have heard some guys running creatine PCT think it might help them keep there gains I am not sure.

Its old school, but I always got good results in the 1990s from vanadly sulfate, but it builds in your system so you don't want to take it too too long.

bcaa's and glutamine are a staple you should always have on hand, along with whey... beyond that, its really up to your goals and needs... for instance, i take flax oil everday because it has certain things i need that benefit me... for you, if you want test boosting without steroids then tongkat is likely your best option.. its all about what you need... i like alpha lipoic acid and i also use dandelion root because it eliminates water naturally... it just depends on you though brother... i would always make sure you get plenty of b complex vitamins especially 6 and 12...
my diet so far has largely been fish, chicken, big bowl of oatmeal in the mornin (raised on the shit so i dig it) i use skim milk in the oats and a bannana, lotta brown/white rice, steamed veggies,I saw one guy on here list a type of bread that was organic but i read the nutrition facts and its not all that great. I compared it to Bunny bread whole wheat, look at the numbers then look at the Serving size, bunny beat it. So i got that, alot cheaper too. Multivitamin i have is from GNC, they had it on special while i was in there getting my nitro tech. It has a large amount of b vitamins. Ive been doin well on the diet so im hoping that the other supplements im doing are exactly what they are designed for and supplementing my diet and work out.

My goals are to gain 1lb a week in muscle. Im eating like a horse, but eating clean. Thats a lynch pin i wasnt utilizing before. Was not eating right. Really appreciate you guys chippin in. Im gonna implement the bcaas. Ive busted ass this week working this plan and im gonna continue to do so. I really appreciate everyones input.

Same here. I would add glutamine possibly. I have heard some guys running creatine PCT think it might help them keep there gains I am not sure.

Its old school, but I always got good results in the 1990s from vanadly sulfate, but it builds in your system so you don't want to take it too too long.

The glutamine seems like a solid addition as well. Found this article on the vanadyl though http://www.livestrong.com/article/264945-symptoms-associated-with-dhea-sulfate/ so im not real sure on that one just yet.

Top Bottom