napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids for a beginner

carloops

Hi sir Dylan, Im a beginner and I never tried to use any steroids oral or injectable.
I am 5'8 in Height
60kg in Weight
For my goal is i want to gain mass and after gaining
Mass i want to have physique nice body.

Can you suggest sir whats the good steroids for me? And the details? Such as, how to use? The post cycle? Etc etc?
Cause i want to try steroids with step by step on how to use it.

Last edited:
"i want to gain mass and after gaining Mass i want to have physique nice body." You're looking for a magic solution that isn't there. People come on here daily not knowing what the fuck they are doing posting the same thing you did just looking for quick results... "I want a ripped beach body what do I take?!!!" *yawn* Auf Wiedersehen Freund ;)

Last edited:
you cant run steroids at that weight! come on man... you will destroy your tendons, ligaments and joints... i have a great idea for you... learn how to eat properly... NO steroid is good for you whatsoever... you have no idea what your going to cause running steroids at that weight... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

so what, do you think you can take a steroid and just get HUGE? if you dont have the right diet, you wont gain jack shit... what do you typically eat in a day...

steroids aren't the magical solution to achieving a good physique bro.

it takes years of nutrition, exercise, and dedication. hard work and consistency are the key.

you need to gain more mass naturally. focus on your diet and training. what is your current diet and training program look like?? you need help with that, post it up here

Hello good day this is me 1year and half year ago when Im still focusing in my work out. Spending my time in the gym 4-6x a week for atleast 2hours of working out in 16mos.

-https://pictub.club/image/sni9wi
-https://pictub.club/image/sniHjn

>Im filipino ( Asian Standards) so lets talk about Asian Measurements here. As we all know Asian and Western people have different set of standards.
>I was then 89kg. Right now im 63kg
>My Pre work out supplement (arnold Iron pump) every before working out.
>Mutant mass/ serious Mass for bulking ( 5mos) atleast 1 or 2times a day.
> Whey protein (Gold standard) for almost 10mos. 2x or 1time a day.
>my diet in bulking eat alot veges + protein + carbo
> during my leaning. Just 1-2 cups of rice+veges+carbs
> now im in my normal weight to be exact 63kg (no work out)
>5,7 in height . Age now is 24.
>fast metabolism

Thats all. I stop working out 1 yr ago. I was so busy in my 6th yr of studying Dental Medicine. Thats why for a twist I wanna try steroids , thats why guys im asking whats good and whats bad for me. Because posting here is additional knowledge for me. Dont just rant all over and say wtf. Etc etc. Thanks

Bro you are way too underweight for steroids

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hello good day this is me 1year and half year ago when Im still focusing in my work out. Spending my time in the gym 4-6x a week for atleast 2hours of working out in 16mos.

>Im filipino ( Asian Standards) so lets talk about Asian Measurements here. As we all know Asian and Western people have different set of standards.
>fast metabolism

Thats all. I stop working out 1 yr ago. I was so busy in my 6th yr of studying Dental Medicine. Thats why for a twist I wanna try steroids , thats why guys im asking whats good and whats bad for me. Because posting here is additional knowledge for me. Dont just rant all over and say wtf. Etc etc. Thanks

steroids aren't the magical solution to achieving a good physique bro.

it takes years of nutrition, exercise, and dedication. hard work and consistency are the key.

you need to gain more mass naturally. focus on your diet and training. what is your current diet and training program look like?? you need help with that, post it up here

>fast metabolism

you cant run steroids at that weight! come on man... you will destroy your tendons, ligaments and joints... i have a great idea for you... learn how to eat properly... NO steroid is good for you whatsoever... you have no idea what your going to cause running steroids at that weight... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

so what, do you think you can take a steroid and just get HUGE? if you dont have the right diet, you wont gain jack shit... what do you typically eat in a day...

>fast metabolism

"i want to gain mass and after gaining Mass i want to have physique nice body." You're looking for a magic solution that isn't there. People come on here daily not knowing what the fuck they are doing posting the same thing you did just looking for quick results... "I want a ripped beach body what do I take?!!!" *yawn* Auf Wiedersehen Freund ;)

>fast metabolism

No. Theres no fucking standards. You want the info it's out there. You're a student right? So study.

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

You know what I mean in standards, if you are taking supplement then u will know. Im not sure if u know that. The dosage of taking supplements, western people have natural huge body than asian. So u can read the scopes and dosage should be taken in supplement. Tsk i bet u are just relying on steroids. :)

Then if u still insist you can read at the back of supplement especially in pre work out

Last edited:
No. Theres no fucking standards. You want the info it's out there. You're a student right? So study.

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

He's looking for help in the right places so that's a good thing. No need to put the guy on blast... he's learning.

You know what I mean in standards, if you are taking supplement then u will know. Im not sure if u know that. The dosage of taking supplements, western people have natural huge body than asian. So u can read the scopes and dosage should be taken in supplement. Tsk i bet u are just relying on steroids. :)

Then if u still insist you can read at the back of supplement especially in pre work out

I get what you mean, bro. If you have taken time off and are trying to get back in the swing of things I wouldn't jump the gun just yet. Keep training your ass off and eating and pack a little more weight on. You're not half bad, bro. If you can stay consistent and add some weight you will be golden. Steroids aren't a magical solution, just keep at it for a while and think it through more thoroughly. That's my opinion...

I get what you mean, bro. If you have taken time off and are trying to get back in the swing of things I wouldn't jump the gun just yet. Keep training your ass off and eating and pack a little more weight on. You're not half bad, bro. If you can stay consistent and add some weight you will be golden. Steroids aren't a magical solution, just keep at it for a while and think it through more thoroughly. That's my opinion...

Thanks bro. I got your point. God bless

63kg/138lb is underweight for a 5'7 man in any country. You're telling us what you eat but you clearly need more of it. Like Dylan said your joints and tendons are really gonna hate you if you jump on now. Build a stronger base first. Up the calories and quite a bit later on down the road you can consider steroids. Your body will thank you

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom