napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack Suggestions????

flagnorfail12

I am attempting to take a cycle and this is the stack I was recommended to take. Can you help with your suggestions. 15 Week cycle, test cyptonate weeks 1-15 500mg, Deca Durbolin weeks 1-15 500mg and anadrol week 1-6 50mg every other day. I also added an estrogen blocker with this. Does that sound good or would you recommend a different set up.

I am attempting to take a cycle and this is the stack I was recommended to take. Can you help with your suggestions. 15 Week cycle, test cyptonate weeks 1-15 500mg, Deca Durbolin weeks 1-15 500mg and anadrol week 1-6 50mg every other day. I also added an estrogen blocker with this. Does that sound good or would you recommend a different set up.
From the context of your question it sounds that you are inexperienced with anabolics and quite possibly don't have any experience with anabolics. This cycle is incomplete and it's extremely unwise for a first timer. Absolutely do not use anadrol on your first cycle or deca. Post your stats and experience and then we can help you set up a proper cycle based off your stats, experience level, and goals.

I am 37 yrs old, 6'1 205lbs. I have never done any injectable or big stacks. I took DBOL at one time but that was it. I have zero experience when it comes to this. Help me out please.

I am 37 yrs old, 6'1 205lbs. I have never done any injectable or big stacks. I took DBOL at one time but that was it. I have zero experience when it comes to this. Help me out please.
With no real previous anabolic experience forget about the anadrol and deca. If you're dead set on doing anabolics your first cycle should just be a 12 week test cycle. No need to go 15 weeks and complicate things. You will also need to use aromasin for the 12 weeks with the test. 15mg every other day is the typical standard but can very person to person. The most important part is having a pct lined out. If you aren't dead set on using anabolics you should look into a nice sarms stack. They are great for getting your feet wet and transitioning into the anabolic world.

With no real previous anabolic experience forget about the anadrol and deca. If you're dead set on doing anabolics your first cycle should just be a 12 week test cycle. No need to go 15 weeks and complicate things. You will also need to use aromasin for the 12 weeks with the test. 15mg every other day is the typical standard but can very person to person. The most important part is having a pct lined out. If you aren't dead set on using anabolics you should look into a nice sarms stack. They are great for getting your feet wet and transitioning into the anabolic world.
Thanks man, Can you possibly tell me where I should get this from since the guy I was talking too I guess has no idea how to start a guy off?

Thanks man, Can you possibly tell me where I should get this from since the guy I was talking too I guess has no idea how to start a guy off?

For SARMS go with www.sarmsx.com hit an LGD4033/GW501516/sR9009/S4 cycle for 3months bro. You'll love it. You'll need a good pct for that too though.
If you just want to run test only hit me up in a PM and I'll get you set with a great Phurious Pharma cycle bud.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woukd run a test cyp only cycle for a first time. Much canbe achieved the first time around.

PHURIOUS

Yes...and it does not need to be 500mg/ml. 250-300 is plenty.

Ya i was gonna say no more than 400. But for fresh receptors even 200mg cyp every 6 days can be epic

PHURIOUS

I woukd run a test cyp only cycle for a first time. Much canbe achieved the first time around.

PHURIOUS

Absolutely. There's no need for a second compound in a first cycle. Test cyp will make you explode if you do everything else right.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I've never done anything but supplrments.Im think in about sarms,but I'm wondering if I should go gesr.Im 45 ,6"3 240lbs,14percent bf..What would get me to a solid 260lbs and 9-10 percent bf...Any suggestions. I've been working out for about 3 years??

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Hey guys I've never done anything but supplrments.Im think in about sarms,but I'm wondering if I should go gesr.Im 45 ,6"3 240lbs,14percent bf..What would get me to a solid 260lbs and 9-10 percent bf...Any suggestions. I've been working out for about 3 years??

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

hey brother, im happy to help but you need to learn how to start your own thread... i know you dont know this but you just did is beyond rude by hijacking this thread... so in the future, please start your own thread...

so, to get to your question, i have a perfect cycle layout for you... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here's the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

PHURIOUS

Absolutely. For your first go with injectables, there is no need to run that many compounds and doses. Stick with test only for your first time. Keep it low, 250-300 mg each week and run it for 12 weeks. 15 weeks is not necessary or recommended for your first cycle. Too long. For your AI, get some Aromasin and start at 12.5mg eod. I also saw you didn't post anything regarding PCT. You need to let the ester clear for 2 weeks before starting pct.

Here is a solid protocol that you can follow:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg ed
GW-501516 20 mg ed

hey brother... whoever advised you on this type of cycle was doing you no favors... this cycle would not turn out well at all... thats way too much test and deca as it is and then add anadrol on top of that and for 6 weeks?? not happening bro... 4 weeks of anadrol is MORE than enough... if you ran test and deca that high you would be a mess... full of water, estrogen, prolactin etc... it would be the worst mistake you could possibly make... you need something far more simple as a first cycle... test and sarms are perfect for a beginner... its the most ideal way to start... you can use sarms and get benefits you would from an oral steroid without any of the sides.. it would seem your after size so here is the layout... you can get all your sarms and supports as well as pct at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom