napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stack advise needed

hamadoos

Hey Dylan

First let me thank u for ur highly informative, absolutely professional videos. I personally learned a lot.

i am a 40 year old male from Egypt, my current weight is around 85 kg, i am 186 cm tall with average 14-16% body fat. I have been training for around 20 years now (on & off off course), i dont train for any professional purposes i mean i do not compete or anything but i just cant live without sports since i was a kid and after i quitted basketball i found that weights/cardio training is the best for me to keep a good physique. I have a "sports nutrition" diploma so u can say that i have a decent knowledge about how to run my diet. I use the ordinary supplements of course (protein, BCAA, creatine, Multi V, fish oil, sometimes test boosters) but as i age i notice that im losing my motivation and i dont actually gain muscle easily. I was thinking about doing my first steroid cycle for years now ( i actually did one 10 years ago but i wouldn't call it a cycle cuz i was very ignorant, didn't make any research and just took what everyone else was taking which was Test -E, didnt know how long should i be using it so i just used it for 3 weeks then got off).

Sorry for the long introduction but i thought u might need this info in order to help me on how to run my first steroid cycle safely, the dosages, what to use to prevent side effects during the cycle, how to PCT properly. I have been doing reaserch for about a year now, i thing i figured out how things are going in this field and i am ready to go.

Actually im sending this email now i dont know if u will get back to me or not but lets see how this is gonna go.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Make sure you run everything the way Dylan laid it out to ensure you have a safe and successful cycle with a successful recovery post cycle

Thanks Dylan for your response and detailed advise.... i will check all the stuff cuz not everything is available here unfortunately. And i will get back to this thread if i needed help on the unavailable stuff...
One last question... can i add trenbelone with this or it is not recommended?
And does it have to be 12 weeks or could it be shrunk into 8 weeks before PCT

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan for your response and detailed advise.... i will check all the stuff cuz not everything is available here unfortunately. And i will get back to this thread if i needed help on the unavailable stuff...
No no no bro!! Do not add tren or even think about it. Tren is the harshest steroid of all, and for advanced users only.

With long estered test, you want to run 12 weeks and 8 weeks is way too short to get the full benefit

the fact you even ask that tells me you have NO BUSINESS using steroids dude.. none, so i take back my previous post... you should not be using anything at all man

Top Bottom