napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Short ester AAS recomp/clean 2nd and 3rd cycle options?

lanky

did a first cycle of test only (TPP 350mg/wk). Gained ~30lbs. Added crazy size for my frame but some unwanted weight along with it.

I was hoping to gain enough to lean down after a cycle and still retain some gains. I am still 10 lbs up with about the same BF.
Here is the issue: I am former overweight hard gainer with a spare tire. 42 male. Insulin resistant ectomorph.
No matter what I do my love handles and gut is the first to grow and the last to go.
Neither cutting nor bulking make me look any better. Please spare me of dieting advice.

Looking for cycle advice to regain my size (and maybe add more) while loosing belly fat.
I think tren could turn things around for me but I do not think I am ready yet.

No long esters please! I need to be able to stop at any time to travel, if need be.
I live in a place where buying gear locally is no crime. Distribution and smuggling however is. So I opt out of ordering any SARMs (osta and GW banned over here).

My thinking was having something like low test+proviron, tbol, low DPP for 2nd cycle and perhaps tren for 3rd

If any of you have experience working with dudes in similar condition please advise on recomp protocol.
I feel my best on lower carb. Any fast carbs give me muffin tops in a matter of minutes.

How about you post your full stats, for starters? :) impossible to give advice otherwise

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

"Neither cutting nor bulking make me look any better. Please spare me of dieting advise"....
that right there says it all

no cycle thus far has been effective...and no cycle ever will be...until you learn to.diet and reduce your body fat
you are in no condition use any steroid
you are looking for steroids to do something that they just cant do....
you have already proved that but are.too stubborn to see

I dieted naturally. I turned into a stick with still some fat around my waist.
I have no interest to diet natty. I am not looking for "lean down naturally first" advice. Not working for me.

Thanks for bashing though

"Neither cutting nor bulking make me look any better. Please spare me of dieting advise"....
that right there says it all

no cycle thus far has been effective...and no cycle ever will be...until you learn to.diet and reduce your body fat
you are in no condition use any steroid
you are looking for steroids to do something that they just cant do....
you have already proved that but are.too stubborn to see

You have no idea what it is like trying to keep your gains while having low enough insulin to loose stubborn fat in most insulin sensitive areas. I spent years reading scientific literature and forums. It is a real struggle. I envy you guys a lot.
Traditional higher carbs high protein is a disaster for my physique. On the other hand I can loose any amount of weight both slowly or very quickly but not in favor of my muscle to fat ratio.
I am looking to enhanced diet that keeps/adds lean mass while cutting fat. I need a stack that can tip a scale in my favor

Bro, I think you are way off base here. What do you think steroids are going to do for you? They aren't fat burners. If you can't get into the proper shape naturally, then steroids aren't going to change a thing. There's obviously some big holes in your diet and something is way off. Maybe you should post your exact diet up. Sarms would be a great help to you here but there's no Waimea advising you on steroids and they won't do a thing for you anyways

Bro, I think you are way off base here. What do you think steroids are going to do for you? They aren't fat burners. If you can't get into the proper shape naturally, then steroids aren't going to change a thing. There's obviously some big holes in your diet and something is way off. Maybe you should post your exact diet up. Sarms would be a great help to you here but there's no Waimea advising you on steroids and they won't do a thing for you anyways

My body does very bad job at nutrient partitioning regardless of diet type. mainly because of hard gainer genetics and being overweight in the past. Which makes it near impossible to gain size while slightly above maintenance but easily regain fat around my waist with same surplus.
I did many diets over last few years. None lead to leaning out while maintaining muscle.
Test only cycle was awesome BTW. I was getting compliments daily. I could have kept all the gains easily but I wanted to lean out. I am still a 10 lbs bigger version of myself pre-cycle with about the same BF.

I plan on eating around or just below maintenance calories with carb cycling up on workout days. Need to use slow carbs though as any fast carb or fast protein (whey in particular) cause swelling or sub-q fat within minutes after a meal.

good luck bro, you are clearly not here to listen and you seem to have all the answers so just do whatever you want man... im certainly not wasting my valuable time on you when others actually need help and want to listen instead of trying to educate the people you are asking for help... SMFH

There's no such thing as a hard gainer bro. We are all hard gainers. I was 120 lbs when I graduated high school so you're barking up the wrong tree. Once I learned how to properly eat and train I could learn to gain. That's where the magic happens. You don't seem to want to listen so I don't know what else to tell you if you won't take the advice given other than good luck to you

good luck bro, you are clearly not here to listen and you seem to have all the answers so just do whatever you want man... im certainly not wasting my valuable time on you when others actually need help and want to listen instead of trying to educate the people you are asking for help... SMFH

Sorry to hear that. I shut up and listen.
What do you need to help me out?

There's no such thing as a hard gainer bro. We are all hard gainers. I was 120 lbs when I graduated high school so you're barking up the wrong tree. Once I learned how to properly eat and train I could learn to gain. That's where the magic happens. You don't seem to want to listen so I don't know what else to tell you if you won't take the advice given other than good luck to you

I should have eaten right and trained hard like you. Instead I was a couch potato drinking liters of soda daily. I gained fat (which I regain quickly) while making my muscle insulin resistant. I heard the advice to eat more and lift heavy and followed it to the letter. It did not work out. I wish it was that easy.

I did not mean to waste your time. Sorry.

Top Bottom