napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sharp cramps on cycle help

steven3441109

Ok so every time I start my cycle I get sharp 1/2 sec cramps I'm my muscles I was wondering dose every one get that or am I'm just special..when on trt @200 a week of test it's not so bad but when I blast what ever I worked out I get sharp cramps for days 3 or 4 only when I sit still for a little while some people say that my muscles growing I'm just curious do other people have this problem...btw I'm blasting sust 700 deca 300 in my 15th week now ...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Where are your cramps? You probably need more potassium. Dosing taurine pre workout can also help

I'm doing taurine before work out and taking potassium..i believe that's just the way my body reacts to a cycle....its crazy

Dude My cramps are a nightmare, mine are in my stomach, calves, and inner thigh which
Is a major bitch, they will wake me from a dead sleep, I know I need to increase my water which should help calm
Them down, but boy they hurt like hell

Dude My cramps are a nightmare, mine are in my stomach, calves, and inner thigh which
Is a major bitch, they will wake me from a dead sleep, I know I need to increase my water which should help calm
Them down, but boy they hurt like hell
Dude you aren't kidding nothing is worse than stomach/ab cramp

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok so I found another post by someone who has been having the same problem cramps and muscle spasms he said that by taking Magnesium Glycinate 1g to 3g a day will knock this out

i was just going to say magnesium before i got to your post.. potassium deficiency is very very common as well... people do not realize just how much they need in a day so you may want to make sure you are getting the right amount as well...

Ok an update on the magnesium I started out at 3g way to much and I found out fast I had to buy more toilet paper...lol so I'm at 1g a day it dose help but I still have them but way better so I believe that's about all I can do with it..thats my down fall with gear so I can take it ...

I used to get hellacious cramps. When I'd fall asleep and then toss or turn my calf or thigh would cramp so bad I'd break into a sweat. I mean like 15-20 seconds of intense cramping. Insane pain.

I live in a very humid climate so getting dehydrated without realizing it is common. I drink plenty of water, but a buddy told me to add a little more sodium to my diet. I started to use sea salt or eat some pretzels before bed. I'm not sodium sensitive so it doesn't effect my BP or water retention. Once I started adding the sea salt I haven't had any cramps again.

In combination with what others say I'd add in some sea salt. It helped me.

I used to get hellacious cramps. When I'd fall asleep and then toss or turn my calf or thigh would cramp so bad I'd break into a sweat. I mean like 15-20 seconds of intense cramping. Insane pain.

I live in a very humid climate so getting dehydrated without realizing it is common. I drink plenty of water, but a buddy told me to add a little more sodium to my diet. I started to use sea salt or eat some pretzels before bed. I'm not sodium sensitive so it doesn't effect my BP or water retention. Once I started adding the sea salt I haven't had any cramps again.

In combination with what others say I'd add in some sea salt. It helped me.
I track my sodium and I'm around 7000g a day but I can try more and see what happens

Top Bottom