napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking fat loss advice from Sri Lanka

jalarter

Hey man, I'm from Sri Lanka(the tiny island below India), I love ur channel and watched almost all ur videos n they have been extremely useful.

I started my first cycle test C only 400mg/week, 7 weeks out from 12, not using any AI since the dose is small n got my PCT at hand. My problem is I'm prone to storing fat around my waist even though my hands are extremely vascular and ripped to shreds. Since I've been in a caloric surplus for the past 2 months(eating clean), I'm putting on fat around my waist compared to rest of the body(shitty genetics I guess) and my abs are starting to disappear.

My question is, can I be in a caloric deficit in the last 4 weeks without hurting my gains? Would a SARM work to aid in fat loss during that time? Or would Clenbuterol be safe? (after running PCT)

Thanks in advance.

Stats:
Body fat = 14%
Weight = 76kg (before) 80kg (now)
Height = 5' 8"
Age = 24 (been lifting for 7 years)

A) Your dose isn't "small"
B) YOU NEED TO RUN AN AI
C) You DON'T have "shitty genetics"..... You didn't run an AI and your estrogen is off the charts causing fat/water retention
D) What does vascular hands have to do with anything?

Bro what do you mean you aren't using an AI because you are using a small dose? How the fuck is 400mg per week a small dose? You will aromatize estrogen at a high rate at that dose. Not using an AI is reckless and not smart at all.

To begin with you shouldn't even be using steroids at your age.

You need to stay far away from Clen, and for fat loss I recommend adding in some GW from www.sarmsx.com to help aid your fat loss.

You need to make sure you have the right pct after this cycle too, and I'm afraid you probably don't have a good one lined up considering you wasn't using an AI. This is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

bro, are you kidding me right now? no ai?? what are you thinking??? 400 mg is NOT a small dose whatsoever... you can use gw501516 and run it through pct along with mk2866 but you need to get your shit together on what you are doing...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom