domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SARMSX ORDER Credit Card Authorization form?

SARMSX ORDER Credit Card Authorization form?

Anyone deal with this? Where they want your photo ID (Drivers license/passport) etc?? and a signed form???

Not comfortable with this idea.

I think someone had a similar issue and he was ordering like 1000$ worth of stuff.. Do you have a big order?

Quote Originally Posted by CR1T1CALM4SS View Post
    Anyone deal with this? Where they want your photo ID (Drivers license/passport) etc?? and a signed form???

don't worry about it pal. I've made a large order nearly $1000! I'm from the UK. it's trusted and this is my second purchase. I can vouch for the legitimacy. (ps i dont work for samrsx :P) if you're not conformable after reading this then don't place the order.

it's normal it's for YOUR protection against fraud actually...

Quote Originally Posted by CR1T1CALM4SS View Post

I know it seems a little strange, but it's perfectly normal protocol with certain orders. There's nothing to worry about whatsoever. It's for security purposes for both sarmsx and preventing credit card fraud by someone using someone else's info for purchases.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

your bank will not authorize the transaction without it probably

I've got two orders with them & I've never gotten one of those.Are you overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by Flanex View Post
    I've got two orders with them & I've never gotten one of those.Are you overseas?
    It's usually international orders over a specific amount

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

your only going to see that happen on larger order amounts... this is to keep everyone safe... unfortunately there are many unethical shitbags that think its okay to make a big order, pay for it, receive it, then attempt to claim it was not received or something was wrong with the order etc. only because they are trying to get it free... this is to ensure this does not occur either as it tends to happen often on larger dollar amount orders...

I had the same thing happen to my order, I signed the form sent a copy of my DL and 3 hours later I received a confirmation email that my order was being processed, no worries
    Can't wait to get it !
    That was today

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk