napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms side effects

Conan24

Hey my name is Josh and I am 24 years old I have been training since I was 15 and recently I decided to use sarms. I have been taking ostarine ligrandol and ibutamoran. I take 1 mill of each every day, I take ostarine an hour before I train and ligrandol and ibutamoran before I go to sleep. I have been taking them for two weeks now and I have noticed some good changes in my body but my balls have shrunk is this a normal side effect of sarms should I keep taking them or stop? Cheers

Hey my name is Josh and I am 24 years old I have been training since I was 15 and recently I decided to use sarms. I have been taking ostarine ligrandol and ibutamoran. I take 1 mill of each every day, I take ostarine an hour before I train and ligrandol and ibutamoran before I go to sleep. I have been taking them for two weeks now and I have noticed some good changes in my body but my balls have shrunk is this a normal side effect of sarms should I keep taking them or stop? Cheers
Not normal with real sarms. U may get mild suppression with lgd but not this early in cycle and definitely not to that degree. I have finished a 12 week cycle and into week 4 pct. Last bloods i have a 10% drop in test and i was on lgd and rad140.
If u believe they truly have shrunk i recommend stop taking them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Agree with Aussymatt. Too harsh for true SARMS. My last use of LGD was minimal suppression also. Where'd you buy from? I'd stop.

thats a normal side effect from prohormones or steroids, but NOT SARMS so i would say chances are very high you dont have real sarms... where did you get them?

Top Bottom