napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and PCT.

leanmachine27

I’m looking for a good source to get GW501516 and MK 677 for my PCT. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get in touch with a Robo rep. Ive spoke with a bio rep and seen their price list, but they don’t have the sarms I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw someone post 10 minutes before I did and they had 12 replies. I was confused if my thread wasn’t popping up. I’m about to post a thread introducing myself tho before I just start asking for sources. My bad man.

SARMSX is reopening next month. Just a few more days if you can hold on just a little bit longer.

as i have told you bro, sarmsx is reopening soon and you will have the very best you can find

Yes sir I know. I already have the exact stack you told me about in my Cart, ready to go. My buddy is gonna run the same thing. So they have about $1,400 coming their way.

Hahaha yess. Roadmap forearms are goals. Super excited to use sarmsx. Don't want to wait to start my 12wk though!!!!

It's pretty awesome when your veins are popping I must say bro lol
fuck yeah although with all the tattoos and i cant see it like i used to, when i have dimmer lights on in my house, i can still tell in a major way and i still have those thick ones in my stomach that i love to see...

fuck yeah although with all the tattoos and i cant see it like i used to, when i have dimmer lights on in my house, i can still tell in a major way and i still have those thick ones in my stomach that i love to see...
That's honestly about the only reason I haven't got a sleeve yet lol. Serious as fuck lol

That's honestly about the only reason I haven't got a sleeve yet lol. Serious as fuck lol

Same lol. I’m veiny af in my arms and shoulders but I don’t have them in my stomach area or anywhere else. Pisses me off.

Top Bottom