napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms help

nicasoons

Hey Dylan ,

Miss your videos on YouTube. I have a question for you see if you have an answer for me. I'm on
S4 / GW / Mk2866 stack going on 9 weeks. I was weighing 306 in Nov. started Sarms in Feb. now I'm 269. I'm 6'2 by the way.

My goal is to reach 230 and I'm kinda stuck at this weight for about 2 weeks now. Once I'm done with this cycle and do pct for a couple of weeks I was planning on doing test 300 or 400 cycle with an AI .

My question to you is should I try that cycle of Test or try Rad140 stacked with S4 ? My goal is to lose the weight but stay bulky. What do you recommend?!?!?

Thanks A lot for your time.

bro youre 270 pounds, no one is going to recommend you to do any sort of steroids at that weight. just keep focusing on losing fat. the cycle of sarms you were running is great for that and to even stay "bulky" like you want to

Sounds like you hit a plateau. A couple minor adjustments to diet and/or training should be your first go to to break thru, especially since your already doing a SARMs cycle. No matter what we do or put into our bodies, it's always trying to get back to homiostais. More is not always better....well sometimes it is

there is no way on the planet earth you should be even discussing steroids right now man... thats completely out of the question... you need to make changes in your diet and training if you are stuck, not try to hope that it gets fixed by adding different compounds... steroids ARE NOT fat burners and DO NOT magically get you into proper conditioning...

Top Bottom