napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cutting Stack Recomendation

zippermans

Dylan,

So I have watched many of your videos and I think that you have good information to give. I have some questions and would appreciate your advice.

My experience with SARMs are with regards to crossfitting and body building. Cross fit was the start and my focus is now centered around body building shows. Primarily classic physique where I have to be under a certain weight. 185 actually when i run around at 193 at 7-8%.

I first used LGD and Cardarine for two months and put on 10 lbs of lean mass got up to 200lbs. and looked big and felt good however I cant gain any more weight as I need to stay under 185 for classic physique competing and I run at 185 at about 5.5-6% body fa and that is coming from a DEXA when I am in show form the day before. The LGD did drop my total testosterone to 80 but did not have an effect on my LH but my Test levels always run low but i am not too symptomatic. i tested my blood before and after.

My second experience was with Cardarine and Ostarine for a show at 50 mg a day of cardarine and 25 mg a day or ostarine and got good results with the combo and following that 4 weeks i used just the 25 mg of the ostarine for 30 days and did not have quite as good of results body comp wise without the Cardarine. I did not notice any performance gains but i also was not training in a high intensity manner.

I was thinking of trying S4 and the cardarine again but the vision sides do give me concern.

So in your opinion if i want to get show ready and I only want to stack two sarms taken together what would you recommend as the best two for a 4-5 week cycle to maximize body fat loss and dryness and how should i dose it. Strength is not a big deal but would be nice t maintain but cosmetics take priority. And based on that stack what type of post cycle would you advise. As i also work at a doctors office so i can get any anti-estrogen and HCG if needed super easy but if there are better options out there i would like to know product wise.

thank you for any help and advice

S4 should most definitely be in the stack you're looking for. The vision sides are over played... you just have to be smart with dosing which you could figure given your experience thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan,

So I have watched many of your videos and I think that you have good information to give. I have some questions and would appreciate your advice.

My experience with SARMs are with regards to crossfitting and body building. Cross fit was the start and my focus is now centered around body building shows. Primarily classic physique where I have to be under a certain weight. 185 actually when i run around at 193 at 7-8%.

I first used LGD and Cardarine for two months and put on 10 lbs of lean mass got up to 200lbs. and looked big and felt good however I cant gain any more weight as I need to stay under 185 for classic physique competing and I run at 185 at about 5.5-6% body fa and that is coming from a DEXA when I am in show form the day before. The LGD did drop my total testosterone to 80 but did not have an effect on my LH but my Test levels always run low but i am not too symptomatic. i tested my blood before and after.

My second experience was with Cardarine and Ostarine for a show at 50 mg a day of cardarine and 25 mg a day or ostarine and got good results with the combo and following that 4 weeks i used just the 25 mg of the ostarine for 30 days and did not have quite as good of results body comp wise without the Cardarine. I did not notice any performance gains but i also was not training in a high intensity manner.

I was thinking of trying S4 and the cardarine again but the vision sides do give me concern.

So in your opinion if i want to get show ready and I only want to stack two sarms taken together what would you recommend as the best two for a 4-5 week cycle to maximize body fat loss and dryness and how should i dose it. Strength is not a big deal but would be nice t maintain but cosmetics take priority. And based on that stack what type of post cycle would you advise. As i also work at a doctors office so i can get any anti-estrogen and HCG if needed super easy but if there are better options out there i would like to know product wise.

thank you for any help and advice
gw and s4, absolutely.... here is a link to the sarmsx discount page

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Gw and s4 are the two best sarms for contest prep hands down. I use those myself for that purpose, and anytime I want to get lean, hard, vascular and shredded

Top Bottom