napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Considered an AAS in the Military?

nsteiger

I was just wondering if anybody could tell me if taking SARMS would ruin my chances of getting into the military. I plan on swearing into the Air Force sometime in July. I know before then i will be drug tested and I'm afraid if i take compounds such as Ostarine and GW, they will consider it an AAS and not let me in.

Don't do it bro. That's a life changer right there. Def not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some reason I thought you were "considering sarms and aas".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No... i'm retired from the Air Force Bro... Congrats on your enlistment!! USAF tests for contraband, opioids, weed, coca and most likely meth.. stuff like that....

it will be a general drug panel but sarms require very specialized testing that they definitely do not use

Why wouldn't any branch of the military want their recruits "enhanced". Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think the military is much more concerned about coke or other dope than guys trying to be super soldiers. I know a couple guys on gear in the service. Considering in many countries we have confict in the gear is legal I would not be surprised if the insurgents are using it.

I think the military is much more concerned about coke or other dope than guys trying to be super soldiers. I know a couple guys on gear in the service. Considering in many countries we have confict in the gear is legal I would not be surprised if the insurgents are using it.

Yes it's rampant as much as anywhere. I did and I know dozens of others who have. I had a first sergeant who openly talked about it in the chow hall loudly once.

The military does not test for anabolic steroids or any performance enhancing drugs. They test for stuff like weed methods etc. You'll be fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom