napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 and test boost

Jurii93

Hey guys so I'm going to start my very first cycle very soon.
I almost got everything what I need:

LGD
S4
Mk2866
Mk677
GW
Clomid and Aromasin (just in case if something went wrong)

even bought some potassium tablets to reduce water retention. Just waiting for my DGA PCT and I'm good to start. But here's my question regardles test levels. If I'm right Dylan in one of his videos said that S4 can lower our natural test levels so I also bought myself D-Aspartic Acid which is test booster. So I wanted to ask should I take it during cycle or dont bother it and wait till I finish all my pct and mini pct , do a blood work and then If my test levels will be lower than keep taking it?

Thanks for the answer

Oh and also If anyone is interested of my results or even normal days on cycle, hit me up on private. If there will be quite a lot of you guys then I might consider doing a log.

Hey guys so I'm going to start my very first cycle very soon.
I almost got everything what I need:

LGD
S4
Mk2866
Mk677
GW
Clomid and Aromasin (just in case if something went wrong)

even bought some potassium tablets to reduce water retention. Just waiting for my DGA PCT and I'm good to start. But here's my question regardles test levels. If I'm right Dylan in one of his videos said that S4 can lower our natural test levels so I also bought myself D-Aspartic Acid which is test booster. So I wanted to ask should I take it during cycle or dont bother it and wait till I finish all my pct and mini pct , do a blood work and then If my test levels will be lower than keep taking it?

Thanks for the answer

Oh and also If anyone is interested of my results or even normal days on cycle, hit me up on private. If there will be quite a lot of you guys then I might consider doing a log.
If you have DGA post CT on the way just dump the D-AA. There is no comparing the two honestly. Just run it at weeks 9-12 and you'll be good

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you can use daa if you want but as apsmith pointed out, you already have the protection and you can run it longer than 4 weeks if you want as well.. if you get concerned about suppression, you can use it up to 12 weeks...

Top Bottom