napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

roids early in age

ralphtovar

ive seen people come here at an early age to get advice on their first cycles or advice on their next cycles of ages 19,20,21,22 that which is still young,and instead of you guys helping them so they get things right and not have issues you guys basically tell them they are wrong and kind of lowkey insult them. there are many young bodybuilders that are on gear and they are just fine. for example regan the bodybuilder from Canada that is killing every show is 22 years old. cody montgomery is in early 20's and he is on gear. most of the people that ask for advice and are young are going to do it either way, so why not help them instead of putting them down? jay cutler rich piana people like that started taking gear at early ages ans they are healthy right now and they are doing just fine.

There's a lot of guys that screwed themselves up taking gear too young, plenty of them. I started young and now I'm on trt for life. Suffered for several years before I found out I was permanantly shut down. The big thing about starting so young is you miss out on a lot of natural gains. Your test levels are pretty high naturally so why take all the risks?

In my mind, we are helping them by telling them that they aren't ready. Most are just young kids who are looking for a shortcut or some magic "pill" to get them results and majority have zero foundation. Are you telling me that you believe a 19 year old kid who is 40 lbs underweight who only has 1 or 2 years of experience training in the gym should have any business taking aas? I think not. How can you say that Jay cutler or Rich Piana are "healthy" now? Do you know their bodies personally and have you seen their bloodwork? Do you understand that the brain is not finished developing until around 25 years old and that by introducing aas too early, you are shutting down the development of the hpta and endocrine systems which can lead to permanent shutdown, premature andropause, trt for life, etc? So yes, when a young kid who comes on here who is not ready to run aas asks to run aas and we tell them they aren't ready, that's because they aren't. It's simple.

Last edited:
ive seen people come here at an early age to get advice on their first cycles or advice on their next cycles of ages 19,20,21,22 that which is still young,and instead of you guys helping them so they get things right and not have issues you guys basically tell them they are wrong and kind of lowkey insult them. there are many young bodybuilders that are on gear and they are just fine. for example regan the bodybuilder from Canada that is killing every show is 22 years old. cody montgomery is in early 20's and he is on gear. most of the people that ask for advice and are young are going to do it either way, so why not help them instead of putting them down? jay cutler rich piana people like that started taking gear at early ages ans they are healthy right now and they are doing just fine.

And exactly how do you know that they are fine? And will they be fine in the future? And how do you know that rich P is healthy? He may die from all of the metakrill and synthol injections before anything else.
We advise what we know to be the safest,soundest,tried and proven protocol. We are not lowkey abusive,rather toughlove,since we are dealing mostly with hardheads,who usually have their minds made up already. There is a right way , a wrong way, and a reckless way.

Many things in life can be analogous to this. You can drive a car with no lessons and no "know how" can't you? You could also take lessons on how to control your car properly..i.e. when and how to brake,accelerate,slow down,downshift. Or you could take lessons and learn the rules of the road AND lessons on how to control your car.
Now if you have to ride from New York to California with someone,..which person would that be? We here would be tough on you...we would tell you to ride with the guy who knows all of the ins and outs of how to drive a car the responsible way.
You can have great sex shoot your whole wad before you are 21, then get a deadly std or you can be careful and enjoy sex for the rest of your life and be healthy. Take your choice...you do not have to listen to me or anyone else.

And your talking about pro bodybuilders who have been traing seriously since they were in there early teens and at age 20 when they jumped on had already built an impressive physique and had made a commitment too pro bodybuilding and new the risk . when a 19 year thats 170 at 5 11 and 18 percent bidyfat and has been training for 6 months half ass with an inconsistent diet want too use drugs too get a beach body in a hurry were going to tell them why thy shouldnt .thats the info they need from us not how too do it safely because honestly that info is plastered all over the internet its here in multiple threads . all they have too do is read it .

I get so sick and tired of hearing people compare their own situations to pro bodybuilder and the genetic elite. This whole mantra of "this guy did it and he was fine, so I can do it too" is some of the most ridiculous reasoning I have heard of in my entire life. You don't have their blood work, and you don't know what kind of damage they have done to themselves. They set a bad example for the younger generation, and unfortunately many people look up to the, and want to mimic and copy what they've done.

We give the best sound advice we can to the people on this board and make sure their health and safety is number one. There is no way in hell, I'm putting my recommendation on anyone for steroids at an early age.....sorry that's not going to happen. Kids these days are just too fucking lazy and don't want to put in the work. That's all it comes down to. It's a pussified society that's always looking for the easy way out, no matter the cost.

I worked and trained my ass off naturally like you should for way way way longer than most. My first cycle was at 36 years old!!! So I have little tolerance for this nonsense. I just don't get it. Eat right and train right....that's the bottom line.

There are tons of reasons why these kids should not be doing this at an early age that we have covered over and over in all these threads, so nothing is going to change that. We will continue to make sure to do our best to keep people from cycling at an early age, and if they want steroid advice at that young age, they are in the wrong place. They aren't going to get it here. I know I'm not putting that shit on my conscience to advise anyone at that age. There is way too much that can get fucked up when they are that young even with a perfect protocol.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

And your talking about pro bodybuilders who have been traing seriously since they were in there early teens and at age 20 when they jumped on had already built an impressive physique and had made a commitment too pro bodybuilding and new the risk . when a 19 year thats 170 at 5 11 and 18 percent bidyfat and has been training for 6 months half ass with an inconsistent diet want too use drugs too get a beach body in a hurry were going to tell them why thy shouldnt .thats the info they need from us not how too do it safely because honestly that info is plastered all over the internet its here in multiple threads . all they have too do is read it .

Excellent point right here. How many guys that are young want to come here and use steroids that have built an awesome physique and foundation naturally first? NONE!! They all have fucked up stats that are either undersized or too fat and don't even look like they lift. I mean, what the hell do they expect? Magic unicorn gains in a pill or shot apparently!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Pretty much.all the ones with that kind of potential dont come here for advice there learn gear from there coaches . these arent average bodybuilders in there 20s these are guys with insane genetics who had shown at very early age they could easily be the next mr olympia . and have the best coaches working with them for free just so they can look good when they turn out the next big thing.if you have the potentail too have a lavish lifestyle and heaps of money from it then the risk could be worth it . most are trying too just get a decent body quick without having too work for it.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

At 44 years of age I find that most younger ppl just don't have a clue as to the lifestyle serious lifters, bodybuilders and strong men lead. If your ambition is to get jacked before the summer just to walk the beach... just stop. Leave the gear to ppl who have years in the game, lead the lifestyle and cringe at the thought of global catastrophe only because gyms might shut down. You see these newbies all the time and they see us... they want the size, they want the look...they just don't want to put in the work. They don't understand that even if they ran cycle after cycle properly it would take several years to look great and be able to walk away from gear and still look like something afterwards.

if you look at competitive body building it is a minute percentage of the world maybe 2% if not less. Did you know what you wanted to be when you grew up at 19,20,21 years old? I sure as hell didn't, believe me I have kids this age and I have told 1 in particular you should not use anything fucks sake he is already about 7% body fat and wanted to do tren!!! So anyway I digress I tell these kids like I would tell my own kids. We also tell older guys "this aint for you right now" including me I am only on test and sarms, because I know im not ready. Its a microwave society these days and no one "slow cooks" anymore we want it and we want it now, and most don't give a fuck what it takes to get there at that age they have no idea the consequences that will come they don't even think that far. Bottom line is all these sponsors could sell them all the shit they wanted, just to make a buck and not care about what happens to them, and then maybe draw unwanted attention to this site or others. But I think as responsible adults we know if they are going to do it, they will find it to do. BUT we will not have that blood on our hands, so to speak

i just think it is the responsible thing to do to save lives I know for a fact mine was saved by coming here

ya I just saw that its a damn shame but im sure there is more to the story, the partying the coke, the other things

First of all, how the hell do you know if they're healthy???? And while I see your perspective, giving these kids advice WILL be seen as condoning it and they'll be much more likely to proceed with their horribly stupid idea than if we make them realize how dumb it is. I personally will have no part in helping a teenager do steroids. I don't care what professional bodybuilder or other meat he had did them at an early age and is still alive, it's a fast track to an early death in some cases and an early hormone shutdown and start to health problems in most cases. You really have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm sorry but a 15 year old wanting to use steroids should feel like a dumbass because that's how stupid and dangerous it is. In a world of 7 billion people I bet you can't give me more than a hand full of people that have used and are (seemingly) healthy.

Rich P is healthy? I don't know his records or anything but I'd put money down that he's not all that healthy.

Like what most of these have said, none of these guys are anywhere near competitive BB level or even have the commitment to see a single cycle thru with optimal effort.

Some of these younger guys have definitely listened. Some are going to do what they want, no doubt, it's their body and they were warned. But if we can get a couple people from hurting themselves, I don't see that as bad.

Top Bottom