napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RIP Dallas McCarver

DTA707

Banned
Sad news. Way too young
1914a18579edf649465a77287131c4b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Just read up and watched some video. Reports are he choked while eating. Fuck man.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

There was a report of insulin found next to him? True? I used to run insulin before workouts back in the day and although it was incredible for me, I had a few close calls with hypoglycemia.

There was a report of insulin found next to him? True? I used to run insulin before workouts back in the day and although it was incredible for me, I had a few close calls with hypoglycemia.

If you had a couple close calls then you should know it doesn't kill you while the insulin pen is still in your hand..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you had a couple close calls then you should know it doesn't kill you while the insulin pen is still in your hand..

I didn't know it was still in his hand. I can see passing out from hypoglycemia mid bite and choking though.

I didn't know it was still in his hand. I can see passing out from hypoglycemia mid bite and choking though.

No I'm saying that you said it was found next to him, like he died with it in his hand or something.. insulin would not kill you THAT fast. There's a lot of false info everywhere. No need to keep digging, just leave it at peace

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and close friends. He had a lot of potential, and he was taken way too soon. Very sad for the bodybuilding world

Top Bottom