napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question about Privatemdlabs

DT117

Gonna be getting blood work done through them soon. Just wondering on average how long it's taken people to get their results?

Depends on what test you got done. If I get the basic female hormone panel capped, 24 hours. Uncapped is 4-5 days

I ordered the basic female hormone panel. Can you elaborate on what you mean by capped and uncapped?

Called meaning it won't give you total test above 1500ng

It can take up to 7 days.. that been my experience as of late.

Called meaning it won't give you total test above 1500ng

It can take up to 7 days.. that been my experience as of late.
Whoops didn't even take note of that. This is for precycle so I doubt i am above 1500 anyway. I wish i was though :D

Has always been 2-3 days for the female panel. It took me a couple days longer the time i did prolactin and the time I did IGF-1. Both were under a week still.

Has always been 2-3 days for the female panel. It took me a couple days longer the time i did prolactin and the time I did IGF-1. Both were under a week still.

Funny you mention my last igf results took a bit longer than usual but under a week as well. And the soonest I've ever gotten a standard panel back was a bit less than 2 days. The odd thing with my last IGF test was they never email me those results they actually called me and gave me my results over the phone. That's never happen to me before, but then again the majority of my tests before these last few years have been through quest diagnostics.

Funny you mention my last igf results took a bit longer than usual but under a week as well. And the soonest I've ever gotten a standard panel back was a bit less than 2 days. The odd thing with my last IGF test was they never email me those results they actually called me and gave me my results over the phone. That's never happen to me before, but then again the majority of my tests before these last few years have been through quest diagnostics.

Wow, didn't think they would do phone calls. My recent igf results from the endo took almost an entire month lol. I got all my other results within the first week. I was surprised my igf was as high as it was, it almost doubled from the last time I tested.

Wow, didn't think they would do phone calls. My recent igf results from the endo took almost an entire month lol. I got all my other results within the first week. I was surprised my igf was as high as it was, it almost doubled from the last time I tested.

Im wondering, speculating that IGF maybe a bit more complex to test ? but that's just speculation as I really do not have an answer for it.

Top Bottom