napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie here w/ questions about SARMS

ab99

hey guys, 46 years old, have messed around with gear my whole life. 5'10, 156lbs, 10% BF
currently on TRT, 150mg/week, HCG, IGF-1 & Ipamorelin/CJC combo. All of this is through an. HRT clinic and get routing blood work done.

I wanna try S23 along with the above. I made the mistake of buying from PureRawz (injectible S23). I dont care about the $70 if you says its garbage ill toss it away and buy from sarms.forsale

if thats the case, should i just buy the liquid S23 and how much do I need? 1 or 2 bottles? i just wanna get leaner, harder and stronger.
Also i have about 5 weeks of Anavar from the HRT clinic as well (50mg Lozenges) that i can add in if you think thats a good combo.

Thanks!

n2guard for anavar... s23 is not toxic so it would not have that kind of effect on you.. .

if you run s23 at 20 mg per day for 12 weeks, then you would want 3 bottles of the 30 ML or 1 60 ML and 1 30 ML bottle... i would strongly recommend the poly cell option as well

n2guard for anavar... s23 is not toxic so it would not have that kind of effect on you.. .

if you run s23 at 20 mg per day for 12 weeks, then you would want 3 bottles of the 30 ML or 1 60 ML and 1 30 ML bottle... i would strongly recommend the poly cell option as well
Poly Cell option? im on the site i only see S23 ultrabolic and not different size options. Please advise

Dylan hooked you up here bro. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

S23 and Anavar stack extremely well! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I like the aspect of trt clinics and prescriptions but damn the pricing is insane lol. 300 something dollars for 2 months of anavar at most places lol. Definitely do a log and post the results.

Top Bottom