puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Question about Cardarine and SR9009

  1. #1

    Question about Cardarine and SR9009

    I know on rest days your supposed to take Cardarine in the morning, or 30 mins before the workout, but say for example it's a rest day and I take it in the morning but I end up working out in the night time, is the Cardarine still as effective with the workout being hours after you dose it?

    On another note, I'm going to be start taking sr9009, and I know it's 40mg per day and you have to dose it every 2 hours, so would it be 5mg per every two hours or 10mg per every two hours? And would it be fine to start at 1pm ?

    Sorry if I sound ignorant but I'd rather get the right protocol then just assume things, thanks guys

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtfit View Post
    I know on rest days your supposed to take Cardarine in the morning, or 30 mins before the workout, but say for example it's a rest day and I take it in the morning but I end up working out in the night time, is the Cardarine still as effective with the workout being hours after you dose it?

    On another note, I'm going to be start taking sr9009, and I know it's 40mg per day and you have to dose it every 2 hours, so would it be 5mg per every two hours or 10mg per every two hours? And would it be fine to start at 1pm ?

    Sorry if I sound ignorant but I'd rather get the right protocol then just assume things, thanks guys
    GW has a 24 hour half life so yes it will be effective for your workout if you workout in the evening. The effects will be there all day long

    SR9009 is best to dose at least 6 times per day at 5mg, and if you are doing 40mg per day that would be 8 times per day to be ideal. Starting at 1pm every day is not the best way to run it. Just try to get in as many doses as you can spread out at 2-3 hour increments to equal your daily dose. That will help the compound stay active in your system the best way


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  3. #3
    Rick gave you great advice. I would follow that protocol on both fronts

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    GW has a 24 hour half life so yes it will be effective for your workout if you workout in the evening. The effects will be there all day long

    SR9009 is best to dose at least 6 times per day at 5mg, and if you are doing 40mg per day that would be 8 times per day to be ideal. Starting at 1pm every day is not the best way to run it. Just try to get in as many doses as you can spread out at 2-3 hour increments to equal your daily dose. That will help the compound stay active in your system the best way


    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    Alright sounds good, so what would the ideal times be? Like better to start early in the day or later in the day? Should the first dose be in the morning and the last dose be right before bed? And also if it makes any difference I usually do not eat till well into the day I follow an intermittent fasting type of diet, if that even matters while taking this. Apologies for asking all these questions, I just want to make sure I do everything correctly so I get the most out of SR.

    And also I know both GW and SR alone do not require a pct, but what about when you stack them together?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtfit View Post
    Alright sounds good, so what would the ideal times be? Like better to start early in the day or later in the day? Should the first dose be in the morning and the last dose be right before bed? And also if it makes any difference I usually do not eat till well into the day I follow an intermittent fasting type of diet, if that even matters while taking this. Apologies for asking all these questions, I just want to make sure I do everything correctly so I get the most out of SR.

    And also I know both GW and SR alone do not require a pct, but what about when you stack them together?

    they do not require a pct together or alone... they are not suppressive

    it literally makes no difference the time of day you take sr but when dosing 6 times a day, its best to start early in the morning to get them all in... 5 mg 6 times a day at 30 mg day... if you bump it to 40 mg per day the 10 mg split into four doses every 3 hours

  6. #6
    Thanks Dylan and just to clarify 5mg equates to 0.25ml correct?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtfit View Post
    Thanks Dylan and just to clarify 5mg equates to 0.25ml correct?

    yes it does

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtfit View Post
    Thanks Dylan and just to clarify 5mg equates to 0.25ml correct?
    Yep sr9009 is 20mg per ml so that is correct

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  9. #9
    I would like to chime in as I have been using SR9009 and I have dosed it: Split twice daily, split three ways daily and the best and most advisable (thank you Dylan) is 10ml four doses every 3 hours or so. This last method proved to me to be the one that works the very best. Thanks again Dylan I am enjoying this stuff - different from GW but I can tell you I am smashing speeds going up hill while whistling I been working on the rail road.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    I would like to chime in as I have been using SR9009 and I have dosed it: Split twice daily, split three ways daily and the best and most advisable (thank you Dylan) is 10ml four doses every 3 hours or so. This last method proved to me to be the one that works the very best. Thanks again Dylan I am enjoying this stuff - different from GW but I can tell you I am smashing speeds going up hill while whistling I been working on the rail road.

    im really glad you are enjoying it and also very pleased to see that you tried the different methods you did and compared them all... that's awesome bro and im very happy to be able to help...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •