napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper MG's

tamber20

Hi Dylan,

ive been watching your videos and they are by far trh best educating information out there. My question is, I am 6'2 280lbs. I have been on and off gear the past 20 years. I used to be 225lbs and want to get back there.
I am currently using Test-enanthate and have been switching and combining Decca and Tren. I want this 12 week cycle to be as efficiant as possible so I was going to switch to 2500 calories a day with 1CC (200mg) test a week and 400mg tren. My protien will be around 350g.
Should i leave the deca out or in whats your take and thank you in advance for your time.

You're 6'2 280lbs and want to cut down to 225lbs? I'm assuming your bodyfat is highly elevated. I wouldnt cut calories drastically all the way down to 2500 cals. What is your body fat percentage? What does your training/nutrition look like?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

It sounds to me like you have elevated bodyfat. In your current condition it's not safe to recommend steroids to you. If you are looking to cut down Sarms would be a good option for you, and they offer real benefits to fat loss. Let me know and I'll help,you set something up

Top Bottom