napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin scare

rurowka

Dylan,

I have a concern regarding a possible Prolactin build up in my body.

But first, some background about me: I am a 28 year-old male hailing from Poland and living near Chicago. I am currently on my third cycle of androgens. In the past I have run a 16 month cycle of 300mg test only, another 12 month cycle of 500mg test & 500mg tren, and now I am running ~300mg test & ~500mg tren and 75mg Proviron. Those are weekly doses and I realize the tren dose is high. I made sure there was always ample time in between each cycle and always ran Clomid and Nolva for PCT. I always bounced back just fine and functioned ok and had good blood test results. I always run an AI usually Arimidex and am currently running it now as well. I respond exceptionally well to tren and usually just get increased perspiration as a side effect. My libido always rises quite a bit on cycle with any compound.

Now for my question: I spent last weekend with the lady in Rockford, IL and we had a ton of sex. She always gives ample attention to my nipples, so come Monday I was not surprised at a slight soreness I was experiencing in them. However, 4 days later I feel a slight dread that something else may be the cause since they are still sore. It isn't severe by any means, but the feeling persists so I am assuming I have a Prolactin build up from the tren. The right one is slightly more sore, but there is no tissue or lump near either of them. I am crossing out the test as the cause because the dose is low and I am blocking estrogen with Adex. I asked around and did some research so I already took the liberty of acquiring some B6 in order to control the Prolactin. I have never run Cabergoline with tren and I do not have it on hand. What I do have access to is Nolvadex, Adex, Clomid, & Letrozole. I doubt they will be of use in this situation because I think Prolactin is the problem more so than estrogen. I am unsure if this is gyno onset but I want to be proactive about this so here I am.

Basically, what can I do from here to attenuate the soreness and prevent possible further complications?

Get blood work and see where your levels are at start taking the B6 and see what happens: if the B6 isn’t working then prob give the caber a go.

i dont go based on what you think bro, i go on facts and what we would KNOW so without bloodwork, i cannot say with certainty what you need and the worst thing you can do is "guess" at the issue and try to treat something when you dont even know the actual cause

Top Bottom