esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Progress Thread

Progress Thread

Wanted to start a thread so yíall can see how Iím progressing with my stack for my recomp.
    Current body composition 6í0Ē 181lb 16-17% Fat.
    Weekly workouts
    I run Pull/Push/Legs because I donít like doing back and then legs as to avoid injuries from a tired lower back. I run Shoulders with legs tho as I donít want to be lifting extremely heavy for over 2 hours so technically Back/Bis,Chest/Tri,Shoulders/ Legs and then have an active rest day with cardio and abs and repeat. Current macros are 2900 calories around 40% protein 35% carbs 25%fats.
    Running a MK2866/GW/SR stack 25mg/20mg/30mg respectively. Goal is to get to around 10% body fat at the end of 12 weeks. Only about 8 days in so far so will try to update once a week/every other week on progress and how the sarms are having me feeling.
    So far only 8 days in Iíve noticed a bit of increase in strength and decent endurance benefits already. My heartbeat is staying very steady and Iím actually having trouble elevating to a point that I used to have it reach quite easily. Heavy drop sets and supersets are having me around 140-150HR while they used to have me at 170ish so thatís already a major difference Iíve noticed. I will be sure to keep yíall updated on how they progress and what Iím feeling throughout. Pics are physique as of 8 days ago(day 1 on sarms. (esarms) stay tuned for updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool bro, keep the updates coming

Keep us up dated. Im surprised your 16%. You have like no love handles.

Snapped a quick pic this morning for progress. Down to 177lb about 40 days in but strength is way up and gained about half an inch in my arms,
    Inch and a half in my legs and lost 2 in my waist. Loving this recomp progress so far. Maybe a little help in my current body fat % if you guys donít mind.

Tightening up... Great work bro keep it up!

Keep it up bro

nice work bro... keep working hard... body fat is probably 14-15%... you just need to start getting more definition... your not carrying fat so to speak and you definitely can get there... your on the right track, thats for sure... its a marathon not a sprint and you are going about it the right way

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    nice work bro... keep working hard... body fat is probably 14-15%... you just need to start getting more definition... your not carrying fat so to speak and you definitely can get there... your on the right track, thats for sure... its a marathon not a sprint and you are going about it the right way
    Thanks brother. I figured I lost about 3% body fat so sounds about right I got some good size on my arms still measuring 16 1/2 inches rn and have actually gotten bigger since I started recomping/cutting dropped my calories by 500 last week to finish out these last 6 weeks and get those last bit of fat gone and hopefully get to 10% by the end. Any advice on getting more definition or just keep lifting heavy while in a slight deficit?

that takes time... hypertrophy training, meaning your do 8-10 reps each set at 80-85% of your max... that just takes time and its a bit more difficult the younger you are because you are still developing...

Keep at it. It takes time bud