napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pictures to share with everyone...

Awesome, everyone needs some time to relax and unwind. Working hard is important, but spending QT time with family and loved ones is what life is all about. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Well the debate is starting as of now, who has the best hair, Dylan or his wife?? Just kidding gotta get out and enjoy life man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool pics... Dylan do get recognized in public or mostly the gym?

That's awesome brother. I'm glad you got to get out and enjoy a great game and great seats with the wife! I know you don't get to get out and relax enough bro.

Awesome, everyone needs some time to relax and unwind. Working hard is important, but spending QT time with family and loved ones is what life is all about. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
you are absolutely right brother and i appreciate that ! i dont often take any time off but this was much needed mentally and physically

Well the debate is starting as of now, who has the best hair, Dylan or his wife?? Just kidding gotta get out and enjoy life man!

she's cracking up... she said my hair was probably more luscious than hers... LMFAO

Cool pics... Dylan do get recognized in public or mostly the gym?
both bro... i get stopped a lot now... people are always really cool when they stop me.. although, one time i was on the strip and walking back to my car and some dude came fucking running up to me and i thought i was going to have to drop him because he was drunk but then he came up with my video playing and showing me LOLLL i get people coming up quite often now though

That's awesome brother. I'm glad you got to get out and enjoy a great game and great seats with the wife! I know you don't get to get out and relax enough bro.
thanks brother, i needed it in a major way! A's vs. Cardinals bro... like i said, on me!

Go A's. Lifelong fan here. Went to game 4 of the bay bridge series in 89. Sat next to McGwires family. Was epic. Been going every year since.

Go A's. Lifelong fan here. Went to game 4 of the bay bridge series in 89. Sat next to McGwires family. Was epic. Been going every year since.

NICE BROTHER!! man, ive been an A's fan since i was three years old and have been loyal to them all these years and always will be.. LOVE IT that there's another A's fan here...

Top Bottom