napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct for sarms

bulldoger1

Hey Dylan, not sure if you will respond but I've been watching your videos on YouTube and they have been very informative. I've been thinking about running a cycle of just test. Maybe 250 mg 3 or 4 months. I'm not interested in ever trying anything extreme. Low dosages of test I've heard do in fact produce results. I'm talking to several people about doing this but wanted to shoot you an email and see what you would suggest. The obvious stuff I know but what type of PCT would I use and would you recommend SARMS as well? Would you recommend anything to block estrogen? Anyways, not sure if you'll respond but if you do thanks a lot and thanks for the helpful videos!

You need to provide more info about yourself to steer you in the right direction.

Based upon your questions... I don't think your ready to run AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9th wonder; I originally sent this email to Dylan but then he copied and pasted it to this thread. Which is better bc then I can get more opinions. I've been training for roughly 7 years. Played sports & what not. I'm 22, 5 foot 6 inches and I weigh a lean 160 with close to around 14 percent body fat?. I intermentent fast (sorry if I butchered that word with the spelling lol) my physique is more on the lean athletic side. Ever sinse I started training I've been bulky and I'm finally lean and I enjoy it quite a bit. Started off at 110 before I started lifting so in my opinion I've made great progress. I wanted to run a low dosage of test bc I'm really not looking to run a bunch of compounds and get super massive. I like my body, I would like some tweaking done if that makes sense. I would like to gain a little bit of lean mass, little bit of strength but also lean out some more if possible. Several years ago I ran a cycle for two months and then got off it. Ran the pct and that was that. I was younger and ran a bunch of compounds. My body was fine but my anger was off the charts which is why I got off. Didn't even want to take it anymore. At the same time I had a bad breakup and just said screw it and got off. I look back and wish I just did some test instead. I have zero desire to ever run any thing like that again but I would like to run some test, small dosage. I've been thinking about it and would like to do it. Now I'm researching again bc most of this stuff I have forgotten about. Like PCTs and I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about SARMS. What I've seen about SARMS is intriguing so this is another thing I'm going to start researching. Obviously I'm not gonna start tomorrow I am taking my time with the research. I hope I answered your question, I realize I didn't put enough info about myself in the original email. It wasn't originally meant to be on the forum

You're pretty young man... I would consider running sarms at the most. I was fucking amazed at the positive results I got from sarms my first time... and that was before there was all the options there are now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll admit I don't know much about SARMS at all. I'm assuming there are stacks that fit what I'm going for? I wasn't interested in anavar but those results are similar to what I would like. Hard lean and stronger, but definitely on the safer side? How's your libido on SARMS? I'm transferring to a new college and so a lower libido would definitely not be ideal. Like I said my knowledge of SARMS is limited. Infact I don't remember really coming across them a few years ago when I researched anabolics

I'll admit I don't know much about SARMS at all. I'm assuming there are stacks that fit what I'm going for? I wasn't interested in anavar but those results are similar to what I would like. Hard lean and stronger, but definitely on the safer side? How's your libido on SARMS? I'm transferring to a new college and so a lower libido would definitely not be ideal. Like I said my knowledge of SARMS is limited. Infact I don't remember really coming across them a few years ago when I researched anabolics

https://youtu.be/wLVt46seQbY

you should watch my video on s4 vs. anavar... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFUdNf9CQaY

if you want hard, lean, and strong then you can start out with a simple stack of s4 and gw501516, then on your next cycle , you can get even more aggressive and add rad140... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You are definitely too young for steroids at the moment. Sarms would be ideal, especially for your goals. Sarms will not negatively affect your libido at all, and you won't get the side effects and suppression that steroids give.

For your goals, the triple stack would be perfect for you to start with. Great for strength, hardening, fat loss, and lean mass

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the responses boys. I have a much better idea of what SARMS do and they do seem like the better choice in terms of being safe and healthy which is my #1 concern. However, I'm not a cheap bastard but this seems like quite a bit of money. Rick rock im not looking to start steroids I have no desire for that at all. I am looking into running some test OR trying some SARMS out. Maybe test is considered steroids but I really don't consider it to be. Would running a low dosage of test for a few months really be that bad? I'm not interested in running multiple cycles of the stuff or going at 1000mg. Like I said, I like my body. I'm more on the aesthetic side. I'm looking to tweak it here and there. I feel like either way I will eventually try SARMS out whether that being really soon or in roughly 4 to 6 months. The research on it thus far looks promising. So I guess I'm just considering which to try first for the time being. If i were to go the SARMS route, a stack of several things is probably off the table. They're all like $250. I would probably go for just one sarm. I'm just a college student working minimum wage lol. Dylan, as you suggested the S4 looks right up my alley. Your video sold me on it being not only better but ten times safer than anavar. And although I'm not looking into taking anavar, those results are similar to what I would like. Nothing drastic but a good amount of leaning out while gaining some lean muscle and strength (which is what I figured could be done with a 250mg once per week of test 3 to 4 months). However, If i were to go the S4 route, could I go a 4 month cycle or are sarm cycles only done in2 to 3 month cycles? Lastly, would I even need the pct if I just ran the S4? Thanks again guys

you can definitely just go with s4... everything looks the same except you take out the other sarms... so it looks like this...

9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can run 12 week cycles, then run pct... after 3-4 weeks you can start another cycle...

Thanks for the responses boys. I have a much better idea of what SARMS do and they do seem like the better choice in terms of being safe and healthy which is my #1 concern. However, I'm not a cheap bastard but this seems like quite a bit of money. Rick rock im not looking to start steroids I have no desire for that at all. I am looking into running some test OR trying some SARMS out. Maybe test is considered steroids but I really don't consider it to be. Would running a low dosage of test for a few months really be that bad? I'm not interested in running multiple cycles of the stuff or going at 1000mg. Like I said, I like my body. I'm more on the aesthetic side. I'm looking to tweak it here and there. I feel like either way I will eventually try SARMS out whether that being really soon or in roughly 4 to 6 months. The research on it thus far looks promising. So I guess I'm just considering which to try first for the time being. If i were to go the SARMS route, a stack of several things is probably off the table. They're all like $250. I would probably go for just one sarm. I'm just a college student working minimum wage lol. Dylan, as you suggested the S4 looks right up my alley. Your video sold me on it being not only better but ten times safer than anavar. And although I'm not looking into taking anavar, those results are similar to what I would like. Nothing drastic but a good amount of leaning out while gaining some lean muscle and strength (which is what I figured could be done with a 250mg once per week of test 3 to 4 months). However, If i were to go the S4 route, could I go a 4 month cycle or are sarm cycles only done in2 to 3 month cycles? Lastly, would I even need the pct if I just ran the S4? Thanks again guys

Test is a steroid bro. Regardless of dose it still shuts you down and interferes with your endocrine system which is not advisable at your age at all.

If you want to start with just one sarm, s4 might be a good option for you for your goals. The pct would still be the same afterwards

Dylan why do you recommend the tongkat Ali? I would prefer maca root extract over it unless theres a reason? Also, will the s4 boost libido? Or are you suggesting the tongkat Ali because it may suppress it a bit? I think possibly my last question is when I'm coming off the SARMS, either with the pct or afterwards, I won't feel down or suppressed in any way? That's the big thing that stood out to me with SARMS but just wanna hear it again to make sure. I also plan to get tests done before during and after for my benefit but to also document them for others to see (that is, if I do go the SARMS route and if everything works out well enough) again, thanks for the responses

maca root is going to do nothing to boost your test... you have slight suppression and that helps it... i have given you the layout and the way to precisely run everything bro... you are completely covered... not sure what else i can do for you...

Top Bottom