napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for Rad 140 and MK 677

JIMMY1981

Hi,

Really new to this but need some advice on a RAD 140 MK 677 PCT for an 8 week cycle.

Gained 15lbs and still 2 weeks left so want to keep as much as possible and recover ready for a longer 12 week cycle.

Keep getting so much conflicting info. All I have is HCGenerate available at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Really new to this but need some advice on a RAD 140 MK 677 PCT for an 8 week cycle.

Gained 15lbs and still 2 weeks left so want to keep as much as possible and recover ready for a longer 12 week cycle.

Keep getting so much conflicting info. All I have is HCGenerate available at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is the pct you need following a sarms cycle

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is the pct you need following a sarms cycle

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I have seen that mentioned before. I have Clomiphene Citrate 33mg/ml x 30 ML on route to me but cant get the gw here easily. What would you suggest if I cant get the GW?

I have seen that mentioned before. I have Clomiphene Citrate 33mg/ml x 30 ML on route to me but cant get the gw here easily. What would you suggest if I cant get the GW?
Well there really isn't a good replacement for GW for its effects on lowering cortisol. You can go without it, but you lose the benefits of lowering cortisol which helps you keep and maintain gains

you are wasting money running 677 and rad only 8 weeks ESPECiALLY 677.. thats completely pointless.. it doesnt even begin to start working at that point... it needs to be ran 6 months minimum

Top Bottom