napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT question

canart99

Sir, I watched your videos on primo on youtube, thanks for great info, I am thinking about running a primo-only cycle of 400mg/week for 12 weeks. But the thing is, there is no clear guide on how to go about PCT after a PRIMO ONLY cycle. can you help me on this one ? im 26 years old, 175 cm and 80kg. 3 years of natural body building. this will be my first cycle ever. What drugs should I use, how much, how long. I mean there are so many options it gets impossible to figure out. SARM's, nolvadex clovmid armoasin pregnyl etc etc. Plus all offered PCT's I could find are about more serious cycles like trenbolone cycle etc. Do I really need all that shit for PCT after Primo-only cycle ? I want to hear your thoughts. Much appreciated.

Sir, I watched your videos on primo on youtube, thanks for great info, I am thinking about running a primo-only cycle of 400mg/week for 12 weeks. But the thing is, there is no clear guide on how to go about PCT after a PRIMO ONLY cycle. can you help me on this one ? im 26 years old, 175 cm and 80kg. 3 years of natural body building. this will be my first cycle ever. What drugs should I use, how much, how long. I mean there are so many options it gets impossible to figure out. SARM's, nolvadex clovmid armoasin pregnyl etc etc. Plus all offered PCT's I could find are about more serious cycles like trenbolone cycle etc. Do I really need all that shit for PCT after Primo-only cycle ? I want to hear your thoughts. Much appreciated.

Bro you need test with every cycle. You can't run primo by itself. You have a lot to learn and are not ready for steroids now as it is.

Sarms might be a better option for you. What is your bodyfat, and what are your goals?

I know the inefficiency problem of Primo-only cycle and many experienced people gave me the same advice which you gave(adding test), and I appreciate the help, but for my first cycle, I am sure that I want to go for Primo-only.

What I need is a guidance for a proper PCT for a primo-only cycle of 400mg/week for 12 weeks. In this regard, any information about what to use, when to use, when to quit, and the dosages would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance.

I know the inefficiency problem of Primo-only cycle and many experienced people gave me the same advice which you gave(adding test), and I appreciate the help, but for my first cycle, I am sure that I want to go for Primo-only.

What I need is a guidance for a proper PCT for a primo-only cycle of 400mg/week for 12 weeks. In this regard, any information about what to use, when to use, when to quit, and the dosages would be of great help to me.

Thanks in advance.

I can't advise you on something I don't condone bro, but I'll tell you this. Your full pct after any steroid cycle should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

so by your completely ass backwards rationale, you want us to advise you to do something so fucking stupid, it will guarantee to hurt you, just because thats what you want.. .you came to me for help, not vice versa... dont you think being i have been doing this for a decade and you have NEVER done it that you should likely listen to me? or do you think you know better? if so, why did you come and ask? you are very very disrespectful

My age is 28 and 85 kgs weight. I am prone to male pattern baldness. I have not run any cycle yet but now thinking of running one. Test c 250mgs a week with 40 mgs of anavar. Please suggest me what to use and when to use.. also please tell me regarding pct and on which days of a week i have to take hcg. I will take propecia for hairloss and arimidex for estrogen.

My age is 28 and 85 kgs weight. I am prone to male pattern baldness. I have not run any cycle yet but now thinking of running one. Test c 250mgs a week with 40 mgs of anavar. Please suggest me what to use and when to use.. also please tell me regarding pct and on which days of a week i have to take hcg. I will take propecia for hairloss and arimidex for estrogen.
Hey bro welcome. If you make your own thread you'll be much more likely to get the information you need

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom