napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral Primobolan

MihailKnezic

Hi Dylan.
First of all I wanna thank you for your very helpful and informative videos. I learned so much about steroids from your videos. Your work is really appreciated!
The thing I wanted to ask you is if you could give me an advice about Primobolan dosing. I can't really find injectable primo here in Serbia as a lot of dealers are not trustworthy so I wanna go with oral. I don't know if I understood it well but let's see. As primobolan is not liver toxic I wanna go with primo only cycle as for my first one.
So my questions are simple and would be ncie if you could answer. And how should I dose oral primo? Can you also recommend me another anabolic to SAFELY run with primo? I'm really sceptical and afraid for my organs as this is my very first cycle so I hope you understand me. :) So, if it's possible to run something with primo that is also not liver toxic I'd do it if only you recommend me since I find you the most trustworthy guy on all internet. So that's pretty much it.
I hope you do good in whatever you do!

your first steroid cycle should be test only ... ~350-400 mg/week enanthate or cyp. and you never ever run oral-only cycles as you end up supressed without test. if you are afraid to pin , stick to sarms only

Last edited:
First cycle is always test only and test is always the base to all cycles. We cant advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

as pointed out, your first cycle is test only... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom