Only test cycle vs Deca + test cycle

JOMEQ

My stats

31 years old
5'8''
173 pounds
10% BF
5 years lifting

This stats are right after finishing my cycle, and I know I might gain some fat between now and my next cycle.

I am gonna start my PCT on Monday.

Here is the cycle I just finished:

1-12 Test Cyp 350 mg week
1-10 NPP 100 mg every other day
1-12 Caber 0.5 mg every three days
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 S4 25 mg A.M 25 mg P.M. day
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg pre-workout
11-14 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

I am undecided on what my next cycle is going to be. If I run an only test cycle, I plan to run 600 mgs a week. If I run Deca, is going to be 400 mgs Deca and 400 mgs of test a week. I try to gain about 10 pounds of muscle.

What is the best option for my goal?

Wow...a complete cycle and PCT? That was run properly?

Must be snowing in Hell.

You seem to have had good results with this cycle, could be a good idea to run it again?

Personally I like Test/EQ

Wow...a complete cycle and PCT? That was run properly?

Must be snowing in Hell.

You seem to have had good results with this cycle, could be a good idea to run it again?

Personally I like Test/EQ
I had good results, but I hate to inject every other day. With Deca instead of NPP, I don't have to do it so frequently.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I hear ya...

Rick & Dylan have run deca with great results, meaning gaining quality muscle without water.

I'll hand off to them on test/deca

My stats

31 years old
5'8''
173 pounds
10% BF
5 years lifting

This stats are right after finishing my cycle, and I know I might gain some fat between now and my next cycle.

I am gonna start my PCT on Monday.

Here is the cycle I just finished:

1-12 Test Cyp 350 mg week
1-10 NPP 100 mg every other day
1-12 Caber 0.5 mg every three days
1-14 Aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 S4 25 mg A.M 25 mg P.M. day
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg pre-workout
11-14 HCG 1000 ius week

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day
GW-501516 20 mg day

I am undecided on what my next cycle is going to be. If I run an only test cycle, I plan to run 600 mgs a week. If I run Deca, is going to be 400 mgs Deca and 400 mgs of test a week. I try to gain about 10 pounds of muscle.

What is the best option for my goal?
Test, deca, eq bro. Best cycle on the planet in my opinion

Add 600-800 eq to those doses with the same pct and you're set

You should be able to gain way more than 10 pounds on Test and Deca, I think.... I am thinking near 15 to 20, is that a realistic result guys?

You should be able to gain way more than 10 pounds on Test and Deca, I think.... I am thinking near 15 to 20, is that a realistic result guys?
Are you talking about only muscle or total weight including fat?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

if you want 10 good pounds, run test and deca 350/350... to be honest with you... if you want 10 clean pounds... simply run a sarms bridge now after your cycle is complete and it will be the cleanest ten pounds you could obtain... i can help you set up the stack... just let me know

if you want 10 good pounds, run test and deca 350/350... to be honest with you... if you want 10 clean pounds... simply run a sarms bridge now after your cycle is complete and it will be the cleanest ten pounds you could obtain... i can help you set up the stack... just let me know
Ok, I wanna know more about the sarms stock. After I finish my PCT, which I am gonna start on Monday, I'll run the bridge.

Let me ask you another question: do you recommend taking other supplements like pre-workout or creatine during the bridge or with the sarms that is not necessary?

Thanks

Ok, I wanna know more about the sarms stock. After I finish my PCT, which I am gonna start on Monday, I'll run the bridge.

Let me ask you another question: do you recommend taking other supplements like pre-workout or creatine during the bridge or with the sarms that is not necessary?

Thanks
honestly brother... thats really up to you... you definitely can use them... it wont hurt your or interfere with anything... i'll make the bridge very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

No, not unless somebody is pretty undersized. Somebody with a good muscular base would be lucky to get 5 lbs of actual muscle tissue

Thanks
For your sarms bridge and goals, id go with this stack from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day

No, not unless somebody is pretty undersized. Somebody with a good muscular base would be lucky to get 5 lbs of actual muscle tissue

Rick, what would you expect someone to gain on 500 Test and 250 Deca in 12 weeks? (And extra's like a Tbol kickstarter and Proviron the whole cycle)

8 pounds of actual muscle should be possible right? Or is this estimated too high?

Rick, what would you expect someone to gain on 500 Test and 250 Deca in 12 weeks? (And extra's like a Tbol kickstarter and Proviron the whole cycle)

8 pounds of actual muscle should be possible right? Or is this estimated too high?
Like I previously stated it depends on what muscular base you are starting from, diet, training, etc....too many variables

But even with perfect diet and training, someone that is closer to their genetic potential (well above average muscle mass)will gain much less on that cycle than someone who is a long ways from their genetic potential

It's the same reason newbies gain muscle so easy for that first year of training

Top Bottom