napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Novice advice

herbaers4

Hi Dylan, i'm going to start my first cycle ever of Test. Enantate, and i'm followed by an old friend of mine with a lot of experience about BB and "stuffs", but!!!

I would love to know your suggestions and thoughts about what should i use considering i'm going to take only testosterone enanthate 250cc as a first cycle once a week for like 5 weeks to begin, should i use estro suppressors to avoid sides? should i go without them? what should i use as a pct? when should i start it? and for how long?
my mentor suggest me to avoid estro suppressor during cycle cause i'm using really a standard dose of test but i saw ur video where you talk about prevention instead of let the sides to come out before using something

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

bro, you have no business using steroids whatsoever.. you have done all of NO seconds of any research.. im here to help, absolutely but im not here to hold hands either and i certainly dont have the time to sit here and baby someone step by step through every little thing.. i have made videos detailing everything but i dont even know if steroids are even right for you when you give me NOTHING to go on man

Well for starters we know nothing about you. We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can even begin to help you

almost 35yo. 1,75cm height, 81,1kg, 11,5% bf, goals, lower bf maintaining sligtly increasing my muscle mass. more then 20 years in sports, martials arts almost 4 years bb, Quality over Quantity btw (first cycle ever)

start by watching this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAObjvT1uFI&feature=youtu.be

im going to show you how to run pct as well but you need to watch this and attempt to do a little research on your own, THEN come back with more specific questions and i'll help you with setting it up properly...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

you basically just need aromasin on cycle with test only... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

you will run ONE full dropper every other day

Ok you need to do a lot of research. Test e is just starting to kick in at week 5 so to only run a 5 wk cycle is pointless. If you dont know if u should run an ai and you dont know what a basic pct is then you shouldnt be running anything. Dont rely on others advice. Research and learn most things on your own. Yes you should ask for advice or others opinions but if you dont know anything how you gonna know if its good advice or bad advice.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom