napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

not using aromatase inhibitor

shadygeen

Hello MR.Dylan. i am preparing for the contest. it is 4 weeks out of contest, i started use test prop last week. but one issue that i am using it without AI. Because AI is difficult to find out in my country. i will use test prop in 4 weeks only. is it ok? i am planning use tamoxifen after my 4 weeks cycle.

I would NOT use test without an AI. Is this your first cycle? You can get liquid Aromasin on sarmsx

thats just absurd bro.. what do you think you are going to get in only 4 weeks to begin with and you really would start a cycle without an ai? wow and then a shit pct to boot!! for fucks sake what is going on in the world?!?

you can get anything you want shipped to you with no problems... first, here is the link to purchase aromasin... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

yeah it is my first cycle, and i bought tamoxifen. could i replace aromasin with tamoxifen during cycle? just only 4 weeks with test is any efficient? sorry for my bad english

yeah it is my first cycle, and i bought tamoxifen. could i replace aromasin with tamoxifen during cycle? just only 4 weeks with test is any efficient? sorry for my bad english

No bro, you can't use nolvadex to control estrogen... people used to use it years and years ago, but we now know that an AI like Aromasin is a lot safer and stronger

i see bro, but AI is not here(my country), i've just found nolvadex. maybe i can order but might spend many days and it is too expensive.(i know it is sounds like just excuses :) ) i am preparing for contest. i don't know about any drugs, just interesting recently. what do you think about 4 week test prop cycle? can it efficient? or am i wasting my money?

i see bro, but AI is not here(my country), i've just found nolvadex. maybe i can order but might spend many days and it is too expensive.(i know it is sounds like just excuses :) ) i am preparing for contest. i don't know about any drugs, just interesting recently. what do you think about 4 week test prop cycle? can it efficient? or am i wasting my money?

What dose of test are you running? Using test without an AI is absurd and you won't win any shows because of not using an AI. You'll get too much bloat and water retention. You need to control estrogen. Sarmsx can ship Aromasin to you. You should have had all this figured it before starting. 4 weeks of test prop will do nothing for you

Top Bottom