bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie to PED

Guarionex

What I'm running is a beginner's cycle. First my stats,

6'' 00"
210 lb
Around 20% BF
38 YrO

Goal is to gain 10 lb lean muscle and drop about 10 lb of BF, keeping training and diet on point.

I've been out the gym and in night school for the past 11 months, and very pleased to have that done and over. My habit is to workout 4-5 time a week with a balanced resistance-yoga-cross fitness routine.

What I PREVIOUSLY had in mind was an eight week ProHormone cycle.... until I discovered SARM's. What I now want is to run a twelve week MK-GW-S4 cycle using the supplement I have,

Halo elite (halodrol 60 caps @ 50mg)
Epismash (epistane 60 caps @ 20mg
universal nutrition animal stak
Universal nutrition animal test
GNC Ripped (stim free)
Super Trenabol (trenavar 90 caps @ 20mg)
Avanar (50 caps @ 20mg)
Nolva
PCT IV
Animal M-Stak
Arimidex

All through this cycle I'm taking liver liver/prostate/kidney support. Additionally, I'll take creatine, multivitamins, Omega-3 complex, joint support (I have a few nagging bothers, and I'm a bit tired of getting the same muscle relaxer/anti-inflamatory medication protocols from my doctors. I'm open to NPP if necessary), protein & amino acid supplement as well as a clean diet.

I have all the supplements at hand, but now I thinking of spreading them with a Triple Stack of Pure Essence SARM's for 12 weeks.

I welcome any inputs and suggestions. I prefer to use one ProHormone at the time so not to overstress the liver.

Re: RE: Newbie to PED

Guarionex said:
What I'm running is a beginner's cycle. First my stats,

6'' 00"
210 lb
Around 20% BF
38 YrO

Goal is to gain 10 lb lean muscle and drop about 10 lb of BF, keeping training and diet on point.

I've beenout the gym and in night school for the past 11 months, and very pleased to have that done. My habit is to workout 4-5 time a week with a balanced resisntance-yoga-cross fitness routine.

What I PREVIOUSLY had in mind was an eight week ProHormone cycle.... until I discovered SARM's. What I now want is to run a twelve week MK-GW-S4 cycle using the supplement I have,

Halo elite (halodrol 60 caps @ 50mg)
Epismash (epistane 60 caps @ 20mg
universal nutrition animal stak
Universal nutrition animal test
GNC Ripped (stim free)
Super Trenabol (trenavar 90 caps @ 20mg)
Avanar (50 caps @ 20mg)
Nolva
PCT IV
Animal M-Stak
Arimidex

All through this cycle I'm taking liver liver/prostate/kidney support. Additionally, I'll take creatine, multivitamins, Omega-3 complex, joint support (I have a few nagging bothers, and I'm a bit tired of getting the same muscle relaxer/anti-inflamatory medication protocols from my doctors, and I'm open to NPP if necessary), protein & amino acid supplement as well as a clean diet.

I have all the supplements available but now I thiniking of spreading them with a Triple Stack of Pure Essence SARM's for 12 weeks.

I welcome any inputs and suggestions. I prefer to use one ProHormone at the time so not to overstress the liver.

Your bodyfat is a,little on the high side, so along with the triple stack I would only add one mild PH. Here is a good setup for you

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW S4 50mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
7-12 Halodrol 50mg per day
1-12 Cycle support

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Guarionex said:
Thank you Rick. How about the other supplement? I hope they don't hinder the SARM's

are you asking if you can take ALL of those pro hormones, and anavar as well in the same cycle?? you cannot be serious with that bro? you can pick one or possibly two and stagger through the cycle... you can add trenavar since its non methylated as well... however you need to get in the right condition to even run this first... your body fat is WAY too high for steroid or hormone use... what you need to do is run a sarms triple stack first... run a 12 week stack and get yourself into the proper condition to then consider using the other compounds you have listed... you need to go about this the right way to ensure health, longevity and so you get the most out of everything you are doing... here is the stack i would recommend... pure essence is having a mega 4th of July sale as well so you can get a very nice deal on your stack...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the reply. I will only take ONE (if any) prohormones per SARM's cycle. There is no need to rush them into my system.

The other supplements I was referring to were the Universal Nutrition line -Animal Stak/Test/M Stak-, as well as GNC Ripped (stim free), multivitamins, Omega-3 complex, join support supplements, amino acid supplements, creatine, and protein supplements.

Do thoses supplements present any problems with SARM's? Thanks.

Guarionex said:
Thank you for the reply. I will only take ONE (if any) prohormones per SARM's cycle. There is no need to rush them into my system.

The other supplements I was referring to were the Universal Nutrition line -Animal Stak/Test/M Stak-, as well as GNC Ripped (stim free), multivitamins, Omega-3 complex, join support supplements, amino acid supplements, creatine, and protein supplements.

none of those will present any sort of problem at all with the sarms stack bro... you can continue with them...

DylanGemelli said:
Guarionex said:

none of those will present any sort of problem at all with the sarms stack bro... you can continue with them...

Thank you.

Guarionex said:
DylanGemelli said:
Guarionex said:

Thank you.

anytime bro

I agree, no need to rush so much into yourself so quickly. Learn how your body responds to what Dylan recommends and then your next cycle you can add one more item. Watch how your body responds, etc.

Body fat is a huge determiner of how the drugs will work in your system, the lower the better. Until you are in the single digits, or at least 10 or 11% body fat, I would not touch anavar. It is just too expensive for the very small gains you will see from it at your current body fat level.

For the average, everyday person, 20% body fat is amazingly good. For body building, it is amazingly high. My trainer would not let me do a bulking cycle until I was under 15% body fat - and then it was only a high Test and Deca bulk.

cybrsage said:
I agree, no need to rush so much into yourself so quickly. Learn how your body responds to what Dylan recommends and then your next cycle you can add one more item. Watch how your body responds, etc.

Body fat is a huge determiner of how the drugs will work in your system, the lower the better. Until you are in the single digits, or at least 10 or 11% body fat, I would not touch anavar. It is just too expensive for the very small gains you will see from it at your current body fat level.

For the average, everyday person, 20% body fat is amazingly good. For body building, it is amazingly high. My trainer would not let me do a bulking cycle until I was under 15% body fat - and then it was only a high Test and Deca bulk.

very well said and spot on brother... this is a marathon and not a sprint and often time that is forgotten because everyone is in a hurry without realizing this is about being in the proper condition first... safety and the long term should always come first...

with that stash you have you can go 2 sarms & 1ph at a time. run it, wait 4 months & do it all over again. 8wk cycles, 4wk pct's than 90 days off. repeat.

taking/running a low dose of tes would make it a whole new world tho man. big time.

gymrat827 said:
with that stash you have you can go 2 sarms & 1ph at a time. run it, wait 4 months & do it all over again. 8wk cycles, 4wk pct's than 90 days off. repeat.

taking/running a low dose of tes would make it a whole new world tho man. big time.

Thank you for the comment. Gymrat287 brings an interesting point.

So, with a SARM Triple Stack, a low dose of Arimidex and, lets say 100 mg test cyp/week.

RECOMMENDED? Yes/No?

Or simply stick to SARM Triple Stack first?

Guarionex said:
gymrat827 said:

So, with a SARM Triple Stack, a low dose of Arimidex and, lets say 100 mg test cyp/week.

RECOMMENDED? Yes/No?

that will be a good stack in the future bro but you have to stay focused here... your not in the right condition for any sort of steroid use right now... test is a steroid... you need to do this the right way... i can set you pu a test and sarms stack if you want but its not what i would recommend... what i would do is run a sarms triple stack for 12 weeks... get yourself in the right condition and then you can start the next cycle immediately after... we will get you on a test, proviron, one oral and sarms stack for your cycle... you will LOVE the results, especially if you do this right!

Guarionex said:
gymrat827 said:

RECOMMENDED? Yes/No?

You should just stick with the sarms triple stack and the mild PH for now buddy. In the future you can look at adding other things and compounds

Guys, I'm really greatful for the feedback and suggestions. All comments seem "on target" and certainly applicable in the near future.

As Dylan stated, and I have to agree, I am not yet in proper shape to add too many things, in fact I prefer not to. So.... TRIPLE STACK IT IS!!

Now, at the moment I'm training "dry", that is, NO supplements at all. Not even protein shakes nor multi-vitamins. Next week I'm having my annual medical checkup and I prefer having no alterations for my results.

After the medical, I'm gonna first introduce the commercial supplements -NO PROHORMONES-, then on the last week of July, start a 12 week SARM Triple Stack and combine it with commercial supplements. I'm taking Dylan's advice and won't be using ANY prohormones in this first cycle.

I'm keeping a journal since I started training. I'm recording pics, measurements, nutrition, training details, and other information. Once I start the commercial supplements I'll post logs and progress. And once SARM's are included.....

IT'S ON!!!! :twisted: :cool:

Re: RE: Re: Newbie to PED

Guarionex said:
Guys, I'm really greatful for the feedback and suggestions. All comments seem "on target" and certainly applicable in the near future.

As Dylan stated, and I have to agree, I am not yet in proper shape to add too many things, in fact I prefer not to. So.... TRIPLE STACK IT IS!!

Now, at the moment I'm training "dry", that is, NO supplements at all. Not even protein shakes nor multi-vitamins. Next week I'm having my annual medical checkup and I prefer having no alterations for my results.

After the medical, I'm gonna first introduce the commercial supplements -NO PROHORMONES-, then on the last week of July, start a 12 week SARM Triple Stack and combine it with commercial supplements. I'm taking Dylan's advice and won't be using ANY prohormones in this first cycle.

I'm keeping a journal since I started training. I'm recording pics, measurements, nutrition, training details, and other information. Once I start the commercial supplements I'll post logs and progress. And once SARM's are included.....

That's a very good plan, and I'm glad you made that call bro. It will really pay off for you in the long run by making intelligent decisions like these.

Guarionex said:

Very wise decision brother... I am really happy to see your doing this the right way man... trust me, your health and safety are the priority here and that is what is being addressed... your doing this the right way and setting yourself for a much brighter future

Top Bottom