napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New sarms cycle?

amann182523

5’8
196-198
20%bf
3 previous cycles.

Hey guys it’s been a while since I posted last. I have been looking into some supplements and wanted to run it through everyone here first. First my back story! I have ran 3 previous cycles and started my first cycle when I was 25 years old, 1-test e, 2-test e/deca, 3 test e/npp. I completely fucked my body up, I was too young and the knowledge I thought I had in reality was none at all. First things first, I tore my labrum, surgery was suggested but I didn’t want to stop training or lose my gains while I was on cycle, I thought I was the hulk. Next I start getting lumps under my nipples very tiny at first fast-forward 5 years I had tits. I originally tried to go through my insurance for surgery and met with all different kinds of doctors including an endocrinologist which informed me that my test levels are 258. 30 years old with a test level of 258. All other bloods were good. He did want to place me on TRT but I declined because I do not want to be on it for the rest of my life so I figured I would save the test that I have. This past January I finally had my Gyno surgery which I paid out of pocket for. No more tits and I feel great besides all the shoulder pain I always have from my labrum. But the thing is I’m ALWAYS sluggish and flat in the gym. This never used to be me but my abuse of steroids made this the new me. I’ve been working hard on my diet which is mainly CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN in 6oz portions with ½ cup of cooked brown rice and a vegetable. I usually have 4 meals each day. Morning 6 eggs and OJ, lunch chicken, 2nd lunch chicken and/or meat and lastly more chicken. I hit the gym 4-5x’s per week and do morning fasted cardio 2-3 days a week. Im trying to burn this belly fat and im really struggling with it. So I came across Mk-677 and GW50 which took to my attention due to the fat burning qualities they have and also the muscle relief they provide. I’ve done MILD research on these chemicals. I like what I’ve seen so far (minus the cancer in rats). I don’t like the outrageous appetite, or the water retention. My question is if I run these 2 compounds together to cut up will I get the full benefits since my BF is super high? Or at this point in my life should I just keep working with what I have? Sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure I included everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom