napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need some help, don't know what to do next.

sonsobs

I will condense this is shortly as possible. I am a 45 year old man. I run a cycle last year 10 weeks of 270mg of Sustanon a week with 300mg of Equipoise. I had phenomenal results, I am a athlete who runs and lifts I do obstacle Course races, so I have to be fast and strong. I was told by many to keep my test dosage reasonable not above 300-350 and my eq the up to 500. Well I ended that cycle in September and Pct of Clomid 100 MG for 1 week and 50 mg for 2. I used ameridex as my ai..1/2 tab eod kept my estrogen in check. After that cycle and pct I felt as if I never bounced back ( I believe it is mostly psychological, you will understand after you read the rest) it was to the point that is was hard to train and was causing issues with my wife in bedroom. Well I believed my test was low from way I was feeling so I started up another cycle in February 1st pin was Feb 2. I have 2 blended vials of Test E 200mg/ EQ 200mg and a vial of EQ200mg. I was a able to pin 3x each pin 150mg Testosteron and 300mg of EQ (a week and a half)ended February 11th, well I got extremely sick from flu and stomach bug and didn't take my next pin until February 26 to a pin 26th of 200mgtest, 500mgEq, Mar 1st 150 test 250 EQ well I had labs done because me and wife was still having issues so I got labs done the 5th because I was certain my test was low, well I got results Mar 7th and I was told my testosterone was greater than 1500. I told my Dr I had taken my last shot few days before labs and when I got results he said I should 2 weeks before I take my next pin. I had take another pin that Sunday after labs of 150mg test and 250mg EQ. I was worried that my test was that high..is that ok? Why would it be that high? And I have some aromasin coming soon I was gonna wait a week or 2 before my next pin and take aromasin with it instead of ameridex. Should I wait 1 or 2 weeks before I start back up? What AI should I take? Should I give blood soon? (I do a ton of cardio,running and there is no issue with it, I know the EQ raises rbc and didn’t know if that would be a issue with me and my dosage.I was gonna keep my test at 200mg and EQ at 300 or 400. I would really appreciate your help. I was planning on a 116 wk cycle but now I'm wondering if it to long? Or if my test to high? What should I do?

Do you have any blood labs to show other than just stating you had a test where the Testosterone was over 1500? Estradiol, Hematocrit, prolactin? anything? You sound like a chicken with its' head cutoff.

You ran an insufficient PCT for your 1st cycle and probably never recovered. Then you started injecting again pretty randomly.

You need a FULL blood test immediately.

No, The Dr isn't exactly cool I told him I had test written to me before and that I had some left over that I hadn't taken because I been going to this Dr for 2 years. So I said it was from before I started seeing him and I gave myself 2- 200 mg shots a week a part. I w as certain it was my test levels because I had never had erectile problems and the shots cleared it up. So he was gonna take the amount I had done and try to see where I was at before I pinned, take a good guess knowing the #s

I understand now that my pct wasn't sufficient but my dose was low last year, and I had gotten that flu and was bad sick for 1 and half weeks

How the hell do you think you can get competent medical advice when you aren't honest with your Dr ???

I will call tomorrow and tell him I need a labs work done again and to check the hemacrit,prolactin and whatever else needs to be done.. I will have to make a appointment probably maybe not,and get him to fax labs work to hospital and get it checked. . I feel ok now and everything is working now, I was just concerned my test level was so high. He said if after next pin I still had problems I should go to a urologist. I just wanted to see what you guys say..I appreciate the advice

He knew I had a little test left that why he said to skip one week so it be 2 weeks before I was to pin again but I will just end it.

But to be safe I will just wait for my season competition to be over, can afford this while I'm training right now, running 30 miles a week and crossfit

I can afford the Dr but with all that I've just paid out of pocket I am strapped for $ right now, but I gonna try to see of I can figure something out for some more lab work. I'm just now getting into my training groove good again after being sick and all, so I will do what I can..I appreciate the advice

are you kidding me... how can you afford to run a cycle if you can't afford $65 to get bloodwork done... no offense but that is the stupidest thing i have heard... how can you pay for food, products etc? you are way out there and please stop posting five and six times in a row like that... it looks neurotic when you post back to back to back 5 times in a row in less than 3 minutes...

Top Bottom