napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My muscular development

seedont

Hi Dylan, I’ve been training for a few years now and always thought about trying a cycle or two to put some mass on as I struggle to put weight on I’ve been through intense dieting and didn’t see the results I wanted. So I was thinking of taking some steroids. What would you recommend for someone like myself ?

You need to figure out your diet FIRST, and THEN you can consider using Sarms or steroids...

What are your stats? Post your diet so we can help you out

i recommend NONE... you have only been working out a few years and you dont have any idea what you are getting yourself into... it takes so many years of training to get to a level where you need to be to start using any sort of steroid... you will get there eventually but i would never advise such a thing at this point in time

You must build a good foundation and base naturally before ever using steroids bro. That comes with experience

What is your full stats?

If you don't have the diet part down and dislike your look, add gear... and then still not like the look because you never got the diet part down.

I like sherbet ice cream, watching lifetime and wearing warm sweaters by the fireplace while sipping hot cocoa. BOOM!

if you don't have the diet part down and dislike your look, add gear... And then still not like the look because you never got the diet part down.

I like sherbet ice cream, watching lifetime and wearing warm sweaters by the fireplace while sipping hot cocoa. Boom!
lmfao... Who doesnt???? Loll

Top Bottom