napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Massive acne 8 months after pct + Blood test results

tomerrdel

Hey lads,

So, around year ago I did 12 week cycle of LGD MK677 GW followed by 4 week PCT of clomid. After I finished the PCT I started having sensitivity in my left nipple and later on little pain so I started taking AROMASIN 12,5 mg EOD. The sensitivity went away but few months ago I started developing acne on my face and little bit on my neck. Long story short, my current acne is killing me and it is all over my neck and face + chest too.

I went to doctor to check my hormones and test my for various food allergies. I have an appointment with the doctor on 7th of march but I would like to know your opinion on the results.
I am attaching the results here.
All the best!

IMG_20190226_083634.jpg

Hey lads,

So, around year ago I did 12 week cycle of LGD MK677 GW followed by 4 week PCT of clomid. After I finished the PCT I started having sensitivity in my left nipple and later on little pain so I started taking AROMASIN 12,5 mg EOD. The sensitivity went away but few months ago I started developing acne on my face and little bit on my neck. Long story short, my current acne is killing me and it is all over my neck and face + chest too.

I went to doctor to check my hormones and test my for various food allergies. I have an appointment with the doctor on 7th of march but I would like to know your opinion on the results.
I am attaching the results here.
All the best!

View attachment 6138

They tested you for cow’s milk and wheat content?? [emoji848]

So you started taking Aromasin because you had nipple sensitivity without doing blood work?

Where did you get your SARMS?

I got my sarms from SarmsX.
Doctors tested me for allergies and they tested my hormone levels too.
I finished my cycle and did PCT while I was in Europe. Then right after pct I left to Indonesia for 6 months and that is where I started having the problems. I wanted to go to doctor but my insurance company basically fucked me and I would have to pay 2k in the private hospital for this kind of stuff. It is ridiculous.

Anyways, I think this was clomid that caused the nipple sensitivity. It increases the testosterone drastically but with that your Estradiol increases alongside which was causing the sensitivity and that is why I took the Aromasin.

When you look at the results. Do you see anything off that could be causing the acne ? My estrogen is fine. I have high total and free testosterone. The things that I am bit worried about is prolactin and SHBG they are in range but are on the higher end.

You just need to let your body stabilize and everything will return back to normal. I did some cycles when I was younger and got terrible acne that took a year to go away.

What's your age?

I am 23 . The thing is... I didn't have acne during cycle or after cycle. It started 8 months after cycle and it has been progressively getting worse. I thought it could have been estrogen rebound but my estrogen actually seems to be pretty low.

This is exactly why I don't recommend young guys using PED's at an early age. I did a Deca cycle when I was 23 years old and the acne I had on my back lasted over a year. It was big nasty cystic acne and it was disgusting. You're in your prime right now you shouldn't need any PED's at all.

I took LGD it shouldn't be as bad as deca Yeah but is higher shgb a problem ? Could that be causing the acne ? Can you be more specific?

I took LGD it shouldn't be as bad as deca Yeah but is higher shgb a problem ? Could that be causing the acne ? Can you be more specific?
no higher shbg is not causing that at all... it can cause your free test to be lower but no, that has nothing to do with it... there's nothing to be specific about... theres nothing there that says anything should be giving you acne and everything that happens to people is not strictly because of ped's... theres clearly some other issue going on

I have never seen this in my LIFE.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Its not testing for wheat content. It is test for wheat allergy. I had two tests done at once. ( Hormonal + food allergies )

no higher shbg is not causing that at all... it can cause your free test to be lower but no, that has nothing to do with it... there's nothing to be specific about... theres nothing there that says anything should be giving you acne and everything that happens to people is not strictly because of ped's... theres clearly some other issue going on

Do you have any recommendations regarding some further testing for this issue? Obviously something has to be causing that because I had clear skin before. I am running out of ideas what could be causing the acne. Much appreciated Dylan

i am not a dermatologist man... thats who you need to go and see... everytime something goes wrong, its not always due to ped use

Top Bottom