napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and S4 Cycle

plugedtoo

Hello,
I'm an almost 18 year old male. I was wondering if it would do me any harm (apart from gyno and a suppression) to take a 3 month cycle of S4 and LGD. As you can image, different people say different things on the Internet. Some say a 4 week cycle others 8 or 12. I had gyno before and was thinking if 12 weeks was too long on these 2 chemicals (while taking AI and having a mini PCT). I struggle to get muscle mass hence me thinking of this option. I have read there has been to big negatives with SARMS unlike with anabolic steroids. Would you recommend for me to try this cycle? Thanks for your help.

Hello,
I'm an almost 18 year old male. I was wondering if it would do me any harm (apart from gyno and a suppression) to take a 3 month cycle of S4 and LGD. As you can image, different people say different things on the Internet. Some say a 4 week cycle others 8 or 12. I had gyno before and was thinking if 12 weeks was too long on these 2 chemicals (while taking AI and having a mini PCT). I struggle to get muscle mass hence me thinking of this option. I have read there has been to big negatives with SARMS unlike with anabolic steroids. Would you recommend for me to try this cycle? Thanks for your help.
At 18 years old we DON'T recommend any ped mate. You are asking for trouble running peds at that age and at that lack of experience in the gym. What sounds wrong here is your diet and/or training. At 18 with lots of food and a good training routine you should be making some of your best gains.
I think you need to look at things and see whats off. PEDs are years away for you .

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hello,

get your mind in shape first, with the money u spend on that cycle get some good coach and train natty for at least 2 (preferably 3) years then consider sarms...i know it may not be what you WANT to hear but it's most likely what you NEED to hear ...the rest is up to you

Nobody here is going to recommend you any type of PED use as a teenager bud. You are far too young to be taking anything or messing with anything that interferes with your developing endocrine system.

come on bro, this is ridiculous to say the least... if you paid anyone here, we still wouldnt advise such a thing at 18 years old... you have to get your mind right here because you are just going to put yourself on a self destructive path moving forward

Top Bottom