PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: LGD/RAD suppressive to exogenous testosterone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LGD/RAD suppressive to exogenous testosterone?

Iím 4 weeks into a LDG/RAD stack cycle and it seems my exogenous test is being effected. I got my routine labs done and my SHBG is at 5 and my test is at 300. This is way below my normal average of SHBG at 15 and test at 700. I didnít think it would be effected like this or at least not as bad. Any ideas from someone more experienced?

where did you get your sarms from?

I got ahold of enhanced athlete from swiss sarms

ive been hearing this issue from them quite a bit lately... i would discontinue use

I donít really understand how they suppressed an exogenous source of test in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorpanda View Post
    I donít really understand how they suppressed an exogenous source of test in the first place
    Then u dont understand what your doing in the first place

Sick. Quality response homie. Lol appreciate all the knowledge you share but that shit doesnít help anybody. There isnít a lot of trust worthy info on the web about this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorpanda View Post
    Sick. Quality response homie. Lol appreciate all the knowledge you share but that shit doesnít help anybody. There isnít a lot of trust worthy info on the web about this crap.
    ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE that sarms have some suppression...watch ONE VIDEO and you can see that... i already made it clear to you they have been getting a lot of the same type of shit with this brand where its a lot higher on the suppression than it actually should be but ANYONE that says rad and lgd dont suppress whatsoever are complete fucking morons... ive never seen anyone THAT stupid to actually put that info out there... so yes, that would mean you havent done one stitch of research if you say you dont understand how they suppressed you at all ... NOR did you bother to read ANY type of review to see that sarms are often faked with prohormones...