napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lactation after cycle

DDR4

I am having small lactation when I squeeze my pec. I finished a cycle of Deca and Test, bloods have been done 3 times since finishing, my prolactin is normal, Estrogen is normal testosterone is normal high as I’m in TRT. I have no signs of gyno. My libido is a bit low but everything seems to be normal ranges. Any suggestions?

then its nothing to worry about if everything is in range... i have had the same thing after deca and tren both but my panel was fine and so was i...

If bloodwork came back fine I'd say you are probably ok. I know it can be common to get something out of your nipples when you squeeze them for some people even under normal circumstances

If bloodwork came back fine I'd say you are probably ok. I know it can be common to get something out of your nipples when you squeeze them for some people even under normal circumstances
yes it is... ive had that be common for me personally without having any actual issues whatsoever

Great thanks for the replies, wanted to check as I’ve never had it before. Everything is in range so I won’t worry about it

Top Bottom