napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just Started SARMS

IAteTheLastOne

I’ve been on LGD4033 for a couple weeks now and MK2866 for a bout a week. I know.. not the smartest stack. I’ve seen some pretty good results already but my roommate said the mk I was getting was the mk677 and when I picked it up it was 2866. I would like to switch to 677 and stop the 2866 but I don’t know if that’s a good idea and what steps to take to do so. Or if I should just finish these bottles, do a pct and then do a bulk. What should I do? If I sound like I don’t know what I’m talking about, I don’t, all I know about sarms is from threads I’ve read here and what my roommate has told me.

I’ve been on LGD4033 for a couple weeks now and MK2866 for a bout a week. I know.. not the smartest stack. I’ve seen some pretty good results already but my roommate said the mk I was getting was the mk677 and when I picked it up it was 2866. I would like to switch to 677 and stop the 2866 but I don’t know if that’s a good idea and what steps to take to do so. Or if I should just finish these bottles, do a pct and then do a bulk. What should I do? If I sound like I don’t know what I’m talking about, I don’t, all I know about sarms is from threads I’ve read here and what my roommate has told me.
What's your stats and goals? You need to run those for 12 weeks to get the full benefit from them. Stopping early would be a waste

what do you mean its not a smart stack? there's nothing wrong with that stack whatsoever and its perfectly fine to continue with them and you could still even add mk677 to them as well... the bigger concern is whether or not you have quality or even have real sarms to start with...

what do you mean its not a smart stack? there's nothing wrong with that stack whatsoever and its perfectly fine to continue with them and you could still even add mk677 to them as well... the bigger concern is whether or not you have quality or even have real sarms to start with...

Just from what I’ve read on threads that just these two together aren’t the best option out there. Yeah I would like to add 677. I’m pretty sure they’re real. But for future cycles I’m planning on ordering them my self. where do you recommend?

What's your stats and goals? You need to run those for 12 weeks to get the full benefit from them. Stopping early would be a waste

Like I said I’m new to this. I’m gonna go get my stats done today. I’m about 170lbs 5’9 not sure what body fat percentage. My goal is to gain 8lbs of muscle so I need to get on a stricter diet as well. Ok ya I’ll run them for 12 weeks

I think LGD is my new favorite compound. Love the strength and the bloat is nothing compared to oral steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where on earth did you read threads these werent good together... thats beyond ignorant to say the least... that doesnt even make sense...

where on earth did you read threads these werent good together... thats beyond ignorant to say the least... that doesnt even make sense...

Below are the links to where I read that at. I’m taking your advice though and finishing out the cycle. Also my Bottle says LDG-4033 20mg/ml. Isn’t it supposed to be 10mg? Thanks for taking the time and helping me out btw
sarmstore1.com/ufaqs/can-stack-lgd-4033-ostarine-kind-results-expect

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/stacking-lgd-4033-mk-2866-a-29702.html

do you realize thats a thread from 2015?

ive NEVER seen lgd at 20 mg / ml.. theres no way thats accurate or real... its too expensive to make it that way...

also, that sarmstore1 website is a know rip off scum bag site, so your information that you are obtaining is horrible

@dylan this is my first cycle and I'm in first week of lgd and s4. Thanks to your YouTube videos man. I miss them. I just wanted to ask does adding an extra sarm to the stack result in more suppression? Cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk

@dylan this is my first cycle and I'm in first week of lgd and s4. Thanks to your YouTube videos man. I miss them. I just wanted to ask does adding an extra sarm to the stack result in more suppression? Cheers mate

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk
it could slightly but nothing drastic whatsoever unless you dont have real sarms

Top Bottom