napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introduction

Sofaman

Hi everyone I have been lurking on here for the past few months reading everything this place is a fountain of information and I love it! Anyhow I thought it was about time to introduce myself. I am 47 yo and my fitness journey started back in 88 when I entered the Marine Corps and I have had a passion for it ever since. I ran some cycles back in the late 90's and thank god I received conservative Bro Science they consisted of 200 mg test e and 200 mg Deca per week and I made amazing gains. But then I got married and started a family and just stuck to training natural. I have always been in tune with my body and have been able to shock it into doing what I wanted it to do bulk or cut bf% but when I turned 45-46 I started gaining bf% so I bumped up my cardio and dialed in my diet and micros like I have always done and my body was not responding. So I went to my doctor and had bloods ran and my test level came in at 242 and he told me that for a guy my age that was perfectly normal. But I did not feel like my normal self so I started researching TRT and that is how I found this site doing a google search on TRT. I cant thank all of you enough this site has truly helped me more than you know and I look forward to being part of this community.

Hi everyone I have been lurking on here for the past few months reading everything this place is a fountain of information and I love it! Anyhow I thought it was about time to introduce myself. I am 47 yo and my fitness journey started back in 88 when I entered the Marine Corps and I have had a passion for it ever since. I ran some cycles back in the late 90's and thank god I received conservative Bro Science they consisted of 200 mg test e and 200 mg Deca per week and I made amazing gains. But then I got married and started a family and just stuck to training natural. I have always been in tune with my body and have been able to shock it into doing what I wanted it to do bulk or cut bf% but when I turned 45-46 I started gaining bf% so I bumped up my cardio and dialed in my diet and micros like I have always done and my body was not responding. So I went to my doctor and had bloods ran and my test level came in at 242 and he told me that for a guy my age that was perfectly normal. But I did not feel like my normal self so I started researching TRT and that is how I found this site doing a google search on TRT. I cant thank all of you enough this site has truly helped me more than you know and I look forward to being part of this community.

sounds exactly like what the Air Force docs told me at around 40ish my levels were in the 200s I was gaining weight, heart flutters and shit and they said NOPE you are normal. So I knew deep down that something was wrong had a meathead give me some eq and sust. did that for a week found this forum and found out that I was in for a world of hurt ol boy never told me about pct so when I asked him if he cycled off he said no and I realized then he would not be someone I looked to for advice etc. welcome glad you joined us and nice intro

welcome to isarms brother... its great to have you! im always here to help if you need me... im truly glad you found us here... it will change your life for the better!

Welcome to isarms bro! We have an awesome family and community here. If you have any questions or need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Welcome to isarms sofaman. We have awesome family here and we try to help everyone make a informed decision that's in the best interest for themselves. Nice introduction don't be shy bro. [emoji41]

Pharmacom Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
PM for any questions

Top Bottom