napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

intermittent fasting

CK55

I have been really curious about intermittent fasting lately been reading a lot about it. What do you guys think about it? Personally it sounds really good for a recomposition

I've achieved better fat loss with IF than anything else so I'd recommend you give it a shot.

In my opinion there is nothing "magical" about IF. If you are trying to lose weight, eating in a sufficient calorie deficit consistently is the most important factor. Now, how you go about doing so is based upon personal preference. Some people prefer fewer larger meals while dieting and therefore IF works better for them. Personally, while dieting, I prefer 5 separate meals space out throughout the day. Do these 5 separate meals leave me full and satisfied, NOPE not at all, but this works for me. When it's all said and done, diet adherence is key. Whatever works for you. If doing IF helps you achieve a calorie deficit easier, than by all means go for it. I will say I do use IF on occasion as a dieting tool. If I know I am going to have a very high calorie meal late in the day or for dinner, I will push my first meal back to noon.

Ita great for a tight waist. But as far as fat loss. It all boils down to cals in vs out. You can I.F but if you over eat in that window your gonna gain fat.. its a tool. Thats all.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I did it pretty religiously for a couple years and learned a lot about it. It's effective if done properly and excellent for getting lean. I even did it through contest prep. Probably not the best diet for building muscle but it can be a great tool for fat burning. It worked great for me in that regard and I still made decent gains while on it as well. You do still need a good set macro ratio on it as well. That doesn't change

I have used IF since lean gains started his website and it is a very effective tool for fat loss as is cardio. But if you are not in a calorie deficit it does not mean anything. As rick said macros is most important in fat loss and lean bulk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is effective for certain goals. Every thing has its place. What do u plan to do with it? Lean down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im quite lean right now, it just feels like i can't drop more bodyfat im around 8-9 right now... I dont want to use dnp again feel like shit on it, so I will give IF a try

Im quite lean right now, it just feels like i can't drop more bodyfat im around 8-9 right now... I dont want to use dnp again feel like shit on it, so I will give IF a try

Definitely stay away from that DNP crap man. That shit is bad news. IF might be worth giving a shot. I did quite well with it and got down to 5% on stage while on IF

Definitely stay away from that DNP crap man. That shit is bad news. IF might be worth giving a shot. I did quite well with it and got down to 5% on stage while on IF

I just finished my dietplan for the next 10 weeks! looking forward to try it

you think 220grams of protien is good enough when I weigh 84 kilo

I personally use 1.5g per lb (3.3 per kg) of body weight so I would increase to ~275, keeps me satiated whilst dieting at this level but if your hunger is ok at 220 then keep it at that level.

I did it for a competition and it worked really well, I got pretty lean (mind you I am naturally fairly lean to begin with) but I was very happy with the results..I was going to try it again but to be honest I was getting hungry in the mornings this time around, so I opted for eating...lol..I think as long as you eat your macros accordingly and you have calorie deficient and train hard, maybe include fasted cardio or HIIT to your training you should lose some fat..Good luck

I personally use 1.5g per lb (3.3 per kg) of body weight so I would increase to ~275, keeps me satiated whilst dieting at this level but if your hunger is ok at 220 then keep it at that level.
I agree ^^^^. . I was eating 300++grams of protein & did well . But also was using GW & MK, Fasted cardio everday!!!!

Top Bottom