domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Information Required for Second Cycle..

  1. #1

    Information Required for Second Cycle..

    Hi Dylan,

    First of all thanks fo all the information you provide on your channel. Keep it 👍

    I want to run my second cycle, I just want to put on some quality muscle.

    In my first cycle I had run Test P, Tren Ace(i know its not advisable), Cytomel T3. I was really able to run my cycle quite good & safe for 2 months but unfortunately I had to stop it due to some disease caused due to mosquitoes. Then I had did PCT with clomid & nolvadex.

    Now I want to put on some quality muscle & want my veins to pop out more.

    What I am thinking to run is:
    Sus 250- 16 weeks/500mg per week
    Equipose - 16 weeks/800 mg per week
    Deca D- 10 weeks(if not on EQ)
    Dbol to kickstart-30 mg/3 weeks
    Winstrol - week 8-16/ 300 mg/week

    Here by are my stats:
    Age: 24
    Weight : 80 kgs
    Bf: 15%
    Height- 5 feet 10 inch
    Experience: 5 years of gym experience under my belt.
    Nationality-Indian
    Diet: Vegan mostly but I can eat chicken h eggs.

    Any help here would be very appreciative.

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,134
    At 5'10 and 176 lbs. you are undersized which means AAS won't do a thing for you. You can reach your goals with changes to your diet.

    What do you eat in a typical day?
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html



    https://www.dganutrition.com

  3. #3
    SMH, this is so fucked its laughable....no AI or Caber with tren on your FIRST cycle and now you want to run 5 different compounds on your second.


    Sit down, read through the entire forum, and learn why you sound so stupid right now.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,226
    Dude... NO!

    Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultar View Post
    Hi Dylan,

    First of all thanks fo all the information you provide on your channel. Keep it 

    I want to run my second cycle, I just want to put on some quality muscle.

    In my first cycle I had run Test P, Tren Ace(i know its not advisable), Cytomel T3. I was really able to run my cycle quite good & safe for 2 months but unfortunately I had to stop it due to some disease caused due to mosquitoes. Then I had did PCT with clomid & nolvadex.

    Now I want to put on some quality muscle & want my veins to pop out more.

    What I am thinking to run is:
    Sus 250- 16 weeks/500mg per week
    Equipose - 16 weeks/800 mg per week
    Deca D- 10 weeks(if not on EQ)
    Dbol to kickstart-30 mg/3 weeks
    Winstrol - week 8-16/ 300 mg/week

    Here by are my stats:
    Age: 24
    Weight : 80 kgs
    Bf: 15%
    Height- 5 feet 10 inch
    Experience: 5 years of gym experience under my belt.
    Nationality-Indian
    Diet: Vegan mostly but I can eat chicken h eggs.

    Any help here would be very appreciative.

    Thanks in advance
    brother im sorry but this is flat ass ridiculous... first... your way too undersized as it is... steroids are going to hurt your more than help you when your undersized... not to mention you make NO mention of any ancillaries... do you know what your doing??? do you not care about side effects??? your too young as it is as well.. .your setting yourself up for a very very hard lesson and a very difficult life in the future... your making a huge mistake and i am certainly not contributing to this absurdity... thats a very advanced cycle.. you already ran a shit first cycle with a shit pct and now its only getting worse... please just stop man, seriously.. if you only new how ridiculous thi is... then you also want to run winstrol NINE WEEKS??? wtf bro??? please just stop.. your very dangerous... TO YOURSELF




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    brother im sorry but this is flat ass ridiculous... first... your way too undersized as it is... steroids are going to hurt your more than help you when your undersized... not to mention you make NO mention of any ancillaries... do you know what your doing??? do you not care about side effects??? your too young as it is as well.. .your setting yourself up for a very very hard lesson and a very difficult life in the future... your making a huge mistake and i am certainly not contributing to this absurdity... thats a very advanced cycle.. you already ran a shit first cycle with a shit pct and now its only getting worse... please just stop man, seriously.. if you only new how ridiculous thi is... then you also want to run winstrol NINE WEEKS??? wtf bro??? please just stop.. your very dangerous... TO YOURSELF
    Hey bro,
    Actually m not at all undersized... My arms more than 16 inches.. I can deadlift 140kgs, bench 105, squat 120kgs, also intensity is quite high in gym.
    Yeaah I had already ran a shit cycle but this time I don't wana make any mistake this time.
    So what should I do?
    Thanks Bro

  7. #7
    Yeaah it was mistake, but m only going to run 4 compounds this time.
    Deca D or Equipoise am gona go with.
    Dbol is for kickstart only & winny I don't really know what to do with.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    At 5'10 and 176 lbs. you are undersized which means AAS won't do a thing for you. You can reach your goals with changes to your diet.

    What do you eat in a typical day?
    My diet varies from season to season. As of now its winters so I am eating 1gm protein per lb body weight, & high carbs.
    I start my day with Mr Hyde & Citrulline Malette & end with Casein.
    Thanks

  9. #9
    Hey actually this is all what I am thinking to do, I am not really doing this.

    I have knowledge regardingwhat to run in PCT ... Like AI, Nolvadex, Clomod & HCG. Please guide me what I can do here, both for Juice & then PCT. Thanks.

  10. #10
    Senior Member AsapSlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fort worth, tx
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultar View Post
    Hey bro,
    Actually m not at all undersized... My arms more than 16 inches.. I can deadlift 140kgs, bench 105, squat 120kgs, also intensity is quite high in gym.
    Yeaah I had already ran a shit cycle but this time I don't wana make any mistake this time.
    So what should I do?
    Thanks Bro
    bench 231pds, dang bro you are a beast...........................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •