Thread: Important Question sarms

Important Question sarms

Hello Dylan, I had a question, i am wanting to start sarms and choose to go with lgd 4033. I either was going to go with 8 weeks of 5mg or 6 weeks of 10 mg.

Now for the pct do i have to get clomid or is the enchanced athlete Arim-RX pct (Androsta) pills okay? i was going to get my lgd 4033 for enhanced athlete and wanted to know your opinion.

Thank you very much.

i guess i dont understand... if you are using his products then why are you not asking him?

SARMSX.com
    - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Quote Originally Posted by crespoost View Post
    Hello Dylan, I had a question, i am wanting to start sarms and choose to go with lgd 4033. I either was going to go with 8 weeks of 5mg or 6 weeks of 10 mg.

Now for the pct do i have to get clomid or is the enchanced athlete Arim-RX pct (Androsta) pills okay? i was going to get my lgd 4033 for enhanced athlete and wanted to know your opinion.

Thank you very much.
    Lmao do you go to target to ask about walmart products and how to use them?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crespoost View Post

Thank you very much.
    I'm assuming that your LGD is from EA as well, so I'm not sure why you are on isarms asking for advice on those.

Our pct recommendation is always the same for sarms. But it is based on assuming you have legit high quality sarms. This is what pct looks like

Clomid 50/25/25/25
    GW 20mg per day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i guess i dont understand... if you are using his products then why are you not asking him?
    Lol right???

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Probably too busy right now lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk