napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I want to know how long can be a steroid cycle can be

hillsoons

Hello sir
Sir I am using steroids in last one year . is it dangerous. Can I do the PCT after one year. Sir please help me... Please reply me sir please

You need to be a bit more detailed bro... what are your stats and what exactly are you taking? Which compounds and for how long?

Hello sir
Sir I am using steroids in last one year . is it dangerous. Can I do the PCT after one year. Sir please help me... Please reply me sir please
wtf bro??/ seriously? what do you mean you have been using steroids for a year? am i all of a sudden a mind reader now too??? what exactly were you running, what protection did you use, how much of whatever you were running did you use? etc..? come one man, your question is nearly as ridiculous as you staying on for a year.. if you are going to be vague then expect an even vaguer answer...

we're having difficulty understanding you - you surely don't mean you ran a 12 month cycle? please be clear how many weeks your cycle was and how long ago it stopped assuming it has stopped.

Oh boy.....are you saying you ran a cycle for a year or are you planning to run something? What is your stats bro, and what Are you asking? Please give us more info

Top Bottom