napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have a lot of questions SARMS

marujenes

Hi Dylan, i’ve heard and read a lot about SARMs over the last year or so and i’m very much still in a posistion of doubt. After reading some of your work and binge watching your videos on YouTube i’ve decided there are none better to Ask to clarify My questions than You. I Do realize that some of my questions may come off as stupid, but nonetheless needs answering so here we go.

I’m interested in trying out SARMs for 6months. Or One bulking and one cutting cycle. How much would this cost? I know it’s all dependent on How many SARMs i would have in the cycle and the dosages used. But i’d like to follow your beginner stack with your recommended dosages.

Is it possible to have a Good stack that does not require PCT? The whole concept om PCT kinda scares me alittle bit.

And lastly, How many doses is there in one bottle displayed on the Sarms sites? I would appreciate an Answer as to How many/much i would have to buy to go through one bulking cycle (LGD + Mk677) and one cutting cycle (S4 + X)

Hey bro, the best bulking and cutting stacks include LGD and S4 that are slightly suppressive sarms, so you’ll need a mini pct. you don’t need to worry at all, sarms are only slightly suppressive...

If you want to use MK677, you should use it for at least 6-12months continuously, dosed at 25mg per day

This is the layout for a bulking stack:
1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

And this is a great cutting stack:
1-12 S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses
1-12 GW 20mg per day

Both stacks require a mini pct:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

cant answer on cost... it depends on how many etc... if you are scared of pct then dont use anything... all of this depends on where you buy etc... these are honestly very poor questions until you decide where you buy and what you run...

if you are going to run 677 then you need to be prepared to run it 6 months or longer or dont bother...

the only sarms that are non suppressive where no pct would be required is mk677, gw501516 and sr9009 but to be honest, the suppression on others is minimal but if you have doubts then you should not use anything period..

Hi Dylan, i’ve heard and read a lot about SARMs over the last year or so and i’m very much still in a posistion of doubt. After reading some of your work and binge watching your videos on YouTube i’ve decided there are none better to Ask to clarify My questions than You. I Do realize that some of my questions may come off as stupid, but nonetheless needs answering so here we go.

I’m interested in trying out SARMs for 6months. Or One bulking and one cutting cycle. How much would this cost? I know it’s all dependent on How many SARMs i would have in the cycle and the dosages used. But i’d like to follow your beginner stack with your recommended dosages.

Is it possible to have a Good stack that does not require PCT? The whole concept om PCT kinda scares me alittle bit.

And lastly, How many doses is there in one bottle displayed on the Sarms sites? I would appreciate an Answer as to How many/much i would have to buy to go through one bulking cycle (LGD + Mk677) and one cutting cycle (S4 + X)

What exactly is it that worries you about pct? Pct is a good thing to get you back to normal. It's the compounds themselves that cause the suppression that makes you need to run pct, so if you don't want suppression don't run suppressive sarms.

You will be limited to GW, sr9009, and mk677.

Also keep in mind that this is not a cheap lifestyle, and when it comes to sarms especially you get what you pay for so you don't want to go with cheap shit. That stuff is what you need to be worried about because a lot of it isn't even sarms at all

Top Bottom