napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hunger issues

Captain Britannia

I posted something in the wrong section earlier. Long story short I'm finding it hard to suppress the hunger with Sarms, what should I do?

I mean you can do a few things.

1) Stop taking sarms. Not trying to be sarcastic but if its counter productive to what you are trying to achieve then thats an easy fix
2) Eat bulkier food options so stuff with more fiber to fill you up. Also drink more water.
3) Not the best option but you can use an ECA stack to kill some of your appetite. I did it when first running mk677 but then just got used to it and now I run it without the ECA stack.

sarms dont increase appetite aside from mk677... that takes at least a month before it subsides... what are you using?

sarms dont increase appetite aside from mk677... that takes at least a month before it subsides... what are you using?

The same stack as last time:

rad-140 - 10 mg/ml
lgd-4033 - 10 mg/ml
s4 - 50 mg/ml
mk2866 - 50 mg/ml

I feel like I'm some starving third world kid from those ads lol

You can make your own with Bronkaid you can get OTC at any pharmacy. Add in baby aspirin and caffeine and you have your ECA. I dont do this anymore since im eliminating all stims from my diet but it does work just dont run it for a long period of time.

Sounds silly but make sure you are drinking lots of water.
I try for 1 too 1 1/2 gallons a day.
I know when I am low, I am hungrier

there nothing there that would cause you to have a hunger increase

Thank you, Dylan, I trust your judgement.

Why am I feeling this way? It's the first time I've ever been this hungry while eating a proper diet and it seems to be coinciding with my sarms cycle.

It's also worth noting that I have started back loading my carbs and perhaps that might be contributing but it's not obvious.

You can make your own with Bronkaid you can get OTC at any pharmacy. Add in baby aspirin and caffeine and you have your ECA. I dont do this anymore since im eliminating all stims from my diet but it does work just dont run it for a long period of time.

thanks it seems to be helping some what

I can only speak from my experience. When I first started my transformation journey thing where tough. I went from eating what ever to the way I am now. First 6 months to a year are tough. Now I have a constant routine. Once a week someone at the gym ask my how I got and stay lean. I tell them and they look at me like I?m crazy. Unfortunately it sounds boring. However to me it is easy. And now I have my body working much better. Not perfect and I could be a little better with a few of my choices. My body now is easy to fluctuate 10 lbs up or down with ease. Use to eat 2000 calories now eat more like 3000 and maintain 8% bf
1. Water 1 to 1-1/2 gallon a day. Big glasses at a time. First thing in the morning with one starts my day. Add Bcaa to a gallon of water so I get their benefits, flavor and easy to track volume.
2. Food prep is my key. Finally broke down and use a scale now. Thought I was to manly and didn?t need it. Wrong since using it I actually get more food. I only eat things I like. But I also almost eat the same thing every day. Only eat different when eating out with family.. with out food prep and having it with me it is too easy to fall.
Every Sunday I bake about 10 lbs of chicken breast in oven with Lawry?s seasoning and pepper. That is 5-6 days worth. Add brown rice or potato?s and veggies.
One protein shake after work out. Maybe another during day if needed.
Boiled eggs (mostly whites only)
Breakfast of oatmeal , cinnamon, and egg whites.
Fruits( but watch carbs and sugars)
3. Use a food tracker. And find what ratio works for your body. I started with 60 protein, then split carbs and fat. Now I?m 40 protein, 40 carbs, 20 fats.
Cut out the sugar and sugar supplements ( not zero but as low as possible). Very little dairy in the form of cheese. Occasionally I do a zero Greek yogurt.
Yes sounds boring but I am eating for a purpose and now it has become routine and easy. If it is not those two things it?s hard to stay with it.
I order my food every week almost the same. This stops impulse buying.
4. Find substatutes.
I gave up soda and beer for flavored bubble water. The carbonation tricks my mind.
Traded my peanut butter for pbfit powder peanut butter. ( I like it on cinnamon rice cakes with honey. That?s my sweet treat. Usually hold off the honey if I can.
Basically I found the things I need to keep me on track and still enjoy it. I look at food in form of volume. Deciding between two foods means which one can I have a larger volume of food for same calories.

Sorry for the long post. I hope this helps somebody.
I use this form to help me talk through things. That has been a huge help for me.

I can only speak from my experience. When I first started my transformation journey thing where tough. I went from eating what ever to the way I am now. First 6 months to a year are tough. Now I have a constant routine. Once a week someone at the gym ask my how I got and stay lean. I tell them and they look at me like I?m crazy. Unfortunately it sounds boring. However to me it is easy. And now I have my body working much better. Not perfect and I could be a little better with a few of my choices. My body now is easy to fluctuate 10 lbs up or down with ease. Use to eat 2000 calories now eat more like 3000 and maintain 8% bf
1. Water 1 to 1-1/2 gallon a day. Big glasses at a time. First thing in the morning with one starts my day. Add Bcaa to a gallon of water so I get their benefits, flavor and easy to track volume.
2. Food prep is my key. Finally broke down and use a scale now. Thought I was to manly and didn?t need it. Wrong since using it I actually get more food. I only eat things I like. But I also almost eat the same thing every day. Only eat different when eating out with family.. with out food prep and having it with me it is too easy to fall.
Every Sunday I bake about 10 lbs of chicken breast in oven with Lawry?s seasoning and pepper. That is 5-6 days worth. Add brown rice or potato?s and veggies.
One protein shake after work out. Maybe another during day if needed.
Boiled eggs (mostly whites only)
Breakfast of oatmeal , cinnamon, and egg whites.
Fruits( but watch carbs and sugars)
3. Use a food tracker. And find what ratio works for your body. I started with 60 protein, then split carbs and fat. Now I?m 40 protein, 40 carbs, 20 fats.
Cut out the sugar and sugar supplements ( not zero but as low as possible). Very little dairy in the form of cheese. Occasionally I do a zero Greek yogurt.
Yes sounds boring but I am eating for a purpose and now it has become routine and easy. If it is not those two things it?s hard to stay with it.
I order my food every week almost the same. This stops impulse buying.
4. Find substatutes.
I gave up soda and beer for flavored bubble water. The carbonation tricks my mind.
Traded my peanut butter for pbfit powder peanut butter. ( I like it on cinnamon rice cakes with honey. That?s my sweet treat. Usually hold off the honey if I can.
Basically I found the things I need to keep me on track and still enjoy it. I look at food in form of volume. Deciding between two foods means which one can I have a larger volume of food for same calories.

Sorry for the long post. I hope this helps somebody.
I use this form to help me talk through things. That has been a huge help for me.

Yes, it was very useful, thank you. I think I'll be preparing my food before hand. I just hit my 500 calorie deficit today and I think it may have been the lack of fibre in my diet.

Top Bottom