napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to track suppression during cycles

LuisInCh

Hi everyone, thisis my 1st post and I'm looking to run my 1st SARMs cycle and I have a pretty general question. One of the most important thing be be wary of while runing any sort of cycle, be it steroid or SARMS, is testosterone supression. However, when people report their experiences they touch very mildly on the subject, limiting themselves to saying supression is minor or what have you. But this begs the question of: How does one track if one experiencing supression or not? Are people running bloodwork throughout the cycle? Ans with what frequency? And what are the proxies for test supression in bloodwork. I know that in extreme cases your nuts decrease and that should ne pretty good evidence of supression of complete shutdown rather. But how does one monitor these things? I think this is an important question and one that everyone that wants dabble with any sorts of anabolics has to be aware of. Thanks, appreciate the help

just get female hormone panel. It will give test numbers.

You can also monitor suppression by how you feel.

in a 12 weeks cycle you should have baseline test before cycle, and then every 4 weeks, and then 3 weeks after finishing PCT

Everybody is different on how they will respond individually to suppression. It also is affected by what compounds and dosages you run along with cycle length.

To monitor your own you would need bloodwork for free test, total test, LH and FSH. The female hormone panel at www.privatemdlabs.com will work great for this

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

click on the link I gave you that's all you need it will explain what all it tests for, print it out take it to your doc or just do it online. either way

Okay guys, got it. This is very informative stuff. Thank you so much.
I'm just going to copy all the homones one should request in bloodwork for the sake for completion of the post for future references.

ncludes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Okay guys, got it. This is very informative stuff. Thank you so much.
I'm just going to copy all the homones one should request in bloodwork for the sake for completion of the post for future references.

ncludes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

keep in mind this is a test for up to 1500 of test if you get on test cycle you will want the ls/mc test so you can see your shit above 1500

which would be this test

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_t...ults&show=2573&category=14&search=female#2573

Blood work: To be done before cycle, during middle of cycle and post cycle.

LH and FSH are good surrogate markers of shut down/suppression. Both will be very low to near non-existent when external androgens are added and they 'shut down'.

If you're not running testosterone on an actual cycle, testosterone will also be low, to near non-existent.

If you are using any anabolic or androgenic steroid worth using for results (IE some degree of potency), you WILL be suppressed to some degree. No if's or but's.

This includes everything from Androgel to Anavar. Just because it 'isn't strong' or 'I only use a little bit' doesn't mean it won't shut you down.

Top Bottom